Better than I Expected

He was not what I was expecting. We were alone is his room. He was in his bed, lying underneath the covers.

He saw me and straightened up.

“Oh, you’re not a mutant,” I said sounding disappointed. Then my disappointment turned into excitement. He was so handsome.

He replied, “What?” Connor looked at me with disbelief.

His brunette hair was short and kept clean. It was a bit mussed up though, considering the fact it was morning. His facial structure was masculine and rough. He had smooth tan skin though and pretty eyes like his mother, except his eyes were much darker. It seemed like he got his nose from his dad, it was sharp and masculine. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, I stared at him, his body was hot. Muscles could be seen visibly and he had a swimmer’s body. He was lean, tan, and looked like a bronze god. His hair though, like I said a while ago was chestnut brown with maybe a bit of darker colors of brown. He had earrings too. Diamond ones. They looked very nice on him.

You’re so perfect. Perfect symmetry. Perfect looks. I stared at him and said again, “I thought you were a mutant, that’s why you didn’t let me see you.”

“Hah, you’re not one yourself. Jeremy drew me this picture of you and I thought you would look like the drawing,” he answered. I put down his breakfast and took the paper he had in his hand. It was a picture of me, ‘Miss Boob’, except I was pretty fat in the picture and had curly hair with glasses. Lots of red dots on my face, perhaps pimples.

“Am I really that fat? And I don’t have curly crazy hair! I don't even wear glasses...”

“No you don’t, you look pretty cute in my opinion. Very beautiful,” Connor said. Connor admired me, observing me up and down. I felt pretty conscious. He also said, “Hey, I’m sorry for the pranks. My brother is foolish. You have beautiful red hair and a very pretty face Sarah.”

“It’s Sahra.”

“Oh.”

“I still don’t see why you didn’t let me want to see you.”

“Oh right, forgot to mention you that my leg is broken. It’s going to heal within a few weeks but I was advised to lie in bed and not move. I was so bored, but I’m glad I have you with me right now.”

OH GOD HE’S A PLAYER.

A cute player though, I’ll play along.

No wait, you should be mad, and feel mad. He can’t be forgiven!

With my hands on my hips and leaning on the side, my whole attitude changed 180. I said with sass, “Yo, Big Tard! Does not matter you Richie Rich! You still did those mean pranks and never listened to my side of the story. I could care less that you’re flirting; I’m just here as a babysitter and I plan to take care of you. Since I am a BABYsitter, I will treat you like a kid. I will not see you to my level. Got it?”

He smiled and stared at me in the eye. His dark blue eyes that had beautiful patterns looked at me with interest and desire.

“Sure then, treat me like a baby. By the way, my mom might give you a bonus if you make us happy, just saying. We’re going to have fun together. But know that I’m going to be the biggest kid you’ll ever take care of hon.”