Impulses with an Unexpected Conclusion

After that incident, it became even more tiring for me. They constantly badgered me about food, oh get me something, oh help me with this, blah blah blah!

At this point I didn’t even want to get up in the morning. I wanted to stay in bed.

So I did.

It was awesome.

My bed was so comfortable, it felt as if it was made of light fluffy clouds and that I was using clouds as my blanket, pillow, and bed. Warm and safe, with no work, such a wonderful feeling!

It wasn’t long until my mother found me sleeping in bed.

“GET YO BUTT OFF DAT BED GIRL!”

“No mom! I’m tired and deserve a break! I’ll just tell them tomorrow that I had a fever. And geez, why are you talking all ghetto? You’re not a ghetto queen. I’m staying in bed. I am NOT moving from this spot.”

*One Hour Later

“Hey Jeremy. I’ll make you guys breakfast now.”

“Why is your cheek all red?”

“No reason, I fell… On a tree. Yes, that’s it.”

What a horrible lie.

Jeremy looked at me, and scoffed. “Well duh, you’re stupid enough to do fall on a tree.” Then he turned around, crouching over the pond admiring the koi fish.

His back was vulnerable. There he was, his back turned and crouching over. God is teasing me, why? Why do you tempt me so?

Jeremy. I dealt with all of your comments and antics so far. But I mustn’t, I would stoop to a nine year old’s level. I am an adult, and that’s exactly how I should act.

“By the way Miss Boob, I put the needles in your shoes.”

He was still crouched over, vulnerable. Anger pulsed through my veins. I quietly walked over, raised my leg and kicked that brat into the pond.

He fell over, water splashed around the yard. As quickly as I can, I ran away and stood far back. I looked around, saw a dog and grabbed hold of its collar and dragged him over. It read Butters. Yes, that’s it. Blame the dog, hohoho!

“Oh no! Jeremy are you okay! I saw the whole thing, Butters pushed you into the pond!” I exclaimed. I pretended to be worried over Jeremy. It was weird though, he just flapped his arms around flailing wildly. It was a good twenty seconds that I watched him. Then I realized, he can’t swim!

Oh cr*p! I rushed to him quickly; he was trying to grab anything that can keep his head up. The splashing became weaker and his strength began to diminish. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him up to save him.

His body soon was out of the deep pond and on land. He wasn’t moving anymore.

He wasn’t breathing.