Not Wanted

After that I talked to Peanut and Butters about my feelings, proving my life was a total mess and that I was full on crazy.

But it’s okay, at least Butters and Peanut didn’t try to kiss me to death. Yes yes, dogs are truly ones I can count on.It isn’t safe here, this place is manifested with humans who want to hump anything that moves.

I should go home.

I really want to go home now, my emotions are a mess and I feel so stressed out.

I think I want to go home. Yeah I should, I feel unstable. As I got up, I walked over to the counter, where I picked up my keys and bag. I looked around, making sure it was clear. Besides, I only had to stay for two more hours. Also, lunch and dinner was already prepared for them. I have every right to go home!

Tiptoeing out of the living room, I carefully treaded across the hall. My hands reached for the door, and finally touched the knob. I turned it ever so quietly, hoping no one was around.

“Sahra, no. Stay,” said Connor. He was standing on top of the stairs, leaning his weight on the rail. “I need you to stay. I have to talk to you quickly and then you can leave.”

“What is it?”

“That’s the thing, my friends are coming over, and I want you to stay home. Don’t come in tomorrow.” He said. He was about to head into his room before I stopped him.

“Why do you want me to stay home?”

“Because, I don’t want you here when my friends are over.”

“What, are you just embarrassed that your friends are going to make fun of you? Haha, just because I’m the same age as you?”

“No, because it’s just weird. You’re not normal, and I just don’t want my friends to see you,” he said. Then he walked away.

That really hurt, he kisses me and tells me not to come? What a jerk.

“That’s not going to happen Connor.”

He turned around saying, “What?”

“I will come uninvited Connor, since I AM a babysitter, and you’re just a kid in my eyes. I have every right to be here, taking care of you.”

He looked at me, eyes that had disapproval in them. He didn’t want this at all, and that’s where it hurt me. He was ashamed of me to be around for some reason. He spoke with disgust saying, “Do what you want then.” Then finally, he headed to his room hobbling on one leg. After that I heard the door slam shut.

Ouch. Connor's such a douche. Oh no, I feel bad for Sahra :( But it's going to get better right?