FML

I haven’t seen much of Jeremy after that. He stayed in his room most of the time. Recently, Connor has been bothering me. A lot.

“Yo, Sahra. I need some ice for my tea I’m awfully thirsty.”

“You don’t need ice there’s practically ten ice cubes in there!”

“Yeah but still,” he said. He smiled, offering me his cup of ice tea like a peace offering. “Come on love.”

I went over to his side, and took the ice tea from him. I began to walk downstairs and filled the cup with even more ice. As I went back up, Connor was in crutches standing around hopping on his good right leg. He saw me and his face lit up. He hobbled over to me for his tea.

So freaking cute.

He came over and I remarked, “Be careful Connor! You might trip!” I put down the ice tea and went over to him to help. All of a sudden he fell over, crashing onto me and forcing me down under him. We fell on top of the bed, I was fell face forward on the bed while Connor fell on top of me, cradling me in his arms.

“Are you okay Sahra?”

“Yeah, I’m okay. We fell on your bed so I’m fine. Can you get off? You’re pretty heavy.”

“No, I actually like it this way,” whispered Connor. He whispered into my ear, “You know, look at the position we’re into Sahra.”

I looked. He had his body on top of mine, pinning me down under with his weight. I struggled, trying to be free from him. I couldn’t move, he was too strong. We stayed in that position for a while, Connor’s breathing was rhythmically blowing down on my ear. Every time he breathed, I felt his hot, sweet breath on my neck.

It was too much for me to handle and soon my heart began to pound with a fast thumping rhythm. I felt him to touch my hips and reach to my waist.

With soft touches, he caressed me and slowly lifted my shirt up. I felt my heart pound the whole time, like drums.

*BANG

What was that? Connor and I stopped and looked towards the door. Next thing we know we hear Jeremy yelling, “Sahra! I need help with something!”

“I’ll be right there Jeremy!” I yelled back. I waited for Connor to move. He wasn’t moving, so I pushed him off. This time he let me slide by. I realized what I had done, just a while ago I swore to myself that I would treat him like a baby. I’m so stupid. Hurriedly, I left Connor alone while I tended to Jeremy.

That probably could have turned into a dangerous situation. I got to thank Jeremy this one this time.

Jeremy was waiting for me, his tone was very serious.

“Hey Jeremy what’s up? What did you need?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why did you call me down?”

“I needed to tell you… something.”

“Go ahead?”

“… I… Uhh…”

“Jeremy you can tell me, I won’t be mad.”

He was hesitant at first, but I managed to convince him to say it. He looked at me straight in the eye and said, “I need you to take responsibility for me.”

“What? Why? What did I do?”

“YOU TOOK MY FIRST KISS THAT’S WHY. YOU HAVE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW. MOMMY SAID ONLY COUPLES KISS.”

No way. I’m kind of shocked right now. I replied, “Jeremy, that was CPR. That wasn’t a kiss.”

“It was a kiss. If I say so it is so. You have to be my girlfriend now.”

“Jeremy, you don’t even like me.”

He started blushing now, and stammered, “I don’t have to like you! You have to be my girlfriend now! Or else I’ll tell mom that you tried to drown me! Plus, you’re not all that ugly to me anymore…”

Ouch, that hurt. That’s because I actually did drown you. I was still kind of bewildered. So all I managed was an okay. Suddenly he beamed with joy, and resumed back to his activity.

A little kid just asked me out.

FML.