four

I woke up to Ellie kissing my neck. She kissed me all the way up to my lips. I kissed her back after a couple seconds because I was still waking up.

"Goodmorning baby." I heard her let out a small giggle. "You better not have left a hickey."

"Whoops." She got up from her spot of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I have my own apartment right off of campus. I got the apartment 2 years ago because I didn't want to live in the dorms anymore and I wanted a place to myself. Ellie lives in the apartment complex down the street with her best friend. She walked out of the bathroom wearing one of my t-shirts. She looked amazing but Alex looked even better in my clothes. Gosh, why am i still thinking about Alex. I let out a frustrated groan and fell back down into bed.

"What's wrong y/n?" Ellie asked me softly. What do I say? I can't tell her what I was just thinking about! I can't tell her I'm still thinking about Alex and how Alex looked in my clothes! "Y/n?"

"I'm sexually frustrated!" I said super fast.

"Well, I have about an hour before I need to be at the field," she smirked at me while walking over to me, "we can do a quickie?"

I pulled her into my lap once she got close enough. I started to kiss her and she kissed back immediately. She pushed me back to where I was laying down and she started to kiss down my neck. She sucked on my sweet spot, leaving another hickey. I let out a small moan. Ellie lifted me up so she could pull off my shirt and bra. She laid me back down and started sucking on my left nipple while her hand played with my right boob only to switch a minute later to sucking on my right boob while her hand played with my left boob. She started to kiss down my stomach all the way down to my shorts. She pulled off my shorts and underwear all in one swift motion. She immediately went for my clit. She started to lick my clit aggressively and I let out a louder moan this time. I ran my hand through her long brown hair. I then proceeded to grab all her hair to hold it up while she worked her magic. All of a sudden I felt fingers inside me and I let go of her hair only to grab the sheets. She was pulled her fingers out about 5 minutes later. She kissed up my stomach to each of my boobs to my neck and finally to my lips. She pulled away because we both needed air.

"Mhmm, you taste good babe." She put her fingers into her mouth sucking my juices off her fingers. I didn't even cum for her. God I feel like a horrible girlfriend. That was nothing compared to what Alex made me feel when we had sex. No, this was sex that I just had with Ellie. Alex and I made love. There's a difference.

Ellie got off of me and walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. She came back out and she put her pants on from last night but she was still wearing my shirt.

"I'm going to head out now babe. I have to stop by my apartment to get my soccer stuff. I'll see you after the game." She walked over to me to give me a peck on the lips and she was out the door.