L O S T M O R T A L S

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Every year, the Olympus Gates opens for mortals who dreams to become a Semideus, a mortal favored by the Gods. However, one needs to take the Semideus test and must be prepared for the consequences. One will become a Semideus if he/she passes, but meeting death will be a high possibility for those who fail.

Xynthea, a lost mortal who has no memories of the past, wishes to enter the Olympian World, and seek answers for her unknown memories and identity. Will she pass and become a Semideus, or will she fail and die without knowing herself?

"Not everyone lives, but everyone dies."

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi, lost mortals! ♡

On Wednesday (May 20, 2020), I unpublished the previous version of The Semideus, and started publishing the revamped version every wednesday din. May MAJOR changes, lalo na sa flow and plot. May mga nabago rin sa characters hehehe.

Iaadapt ko na ang writing style ko nong 16 na ako HAHAHAHA. Nakakahiya na ang 12 year old self ko, but I'm still proud. Special thanks to crovistello _gabriyel rezzacx, ampon koo and zavieda dahil namotivate talaga ako magrevise haha.

Novel inspired by Kuya leuxim's One of the Gods, and title inspired by ate mahriyumm 's Semideus Saga.

Thank you so much typicaljeon for the wonderful cover! Isang masterpiece huhu. I love it and also you!

I love you all ♡ thank you so much! Votes and comments are highly appreciated!

FIRST VERSION (DRAFT)
Date started: 08-??-2016
Date ended: 12-25-2017

REVISION
Date started: 05-20-2020
Date ended: 06-25-2020

I hope you enjoy this new version of The Semideus. I enjoyed writing it. To all who loved the first version of The Semideus, I hope you'll love this revamped version as much or more than you loved the first version.

 To all who loved the first version of The Semideus, I hope you'll love this revamped version as much or more than you loved the first version