THE NEW INMATE

Warden Hyakushiki pov

I was at my office organising files when I received a notice about a new inmate. The inmate was just a temporary inmate it means that the inmate only committed a light offence. I was told that this particular inmate aids guards in capturing escapees. That was one of the reasons why the inmate was transferred here at Nanba. The higher ups said that the inmate would make a fine guard, but the inmate is also a repeat offender because she will constantly hit a guard for not letting her go outside to exercise. Which is rare for a female to demand for her name's Alecxa aka inmate no. 07. The weird thing about it is the fact that I have a goddaughter that's named Alecxa too she is the daughter of my best friend Mary but it was impossible for her to get imprisoned I mean she is a very good girl except for the fact that she was born with an insane amount of strength, the brains of a genius and supernatural powers too.

*Ring* *ring*

who might be calling me at this time of day?

Me - hello?

Mary - hey Momo-chan it's Mary.

Me - hello Mary it's been a long time why did you suddenly call me?

Mary - well I was just calling to inform you that my daughter is gonna be transferred to Nanba Prison.

Me - wait that inmate really is my goddaughter?

Mary - yup she was framed that's why she is in prison. I told her to find a way to get to the prison your working at so she can be safe from the enemies of our family.

Me - I knew Alecxa would never do such a thing.

Mary - I want you to take care of her while we settle our family problems ok?

Me - you can count on me Mary.

Mary - thanks bye Momo-chan.

Ends call

So inmate no. 07 really is my goddaughter I should hold a meeting before she arrives.

Me - Mitsuru notify the guards from building 3,4,5 and 13 we are going to have a meeting.

Mitsuru - you want to hold a meeting without scheduling? That is pretty sneaky Warden Hyakushiki.

Me - it's urgent Mitsuru hurry up and do it. And call in the deputy supervisor of building 2 as well.

Mitsuru - will do Warden.

Mitsuru pov

This new inmate must be really dangerous for the warden to call a meeting for specific buildings I wonder what she's up to. I was on my way to the security room to make the announcement when I bumped into someone.

Inmate No

Inmate No. 07 - oh I am so sorry for bumping into you. I was looking for the warden's office.

Me - you must be the new inmate I presume?

Alecxa - yes my name is Alecxa and my inmate number is 07. Who are you mister?

Me - my name's Mitsuru Hitoke. I'm the chief of this prison.

Alecxa - nice to meet you Mr. Mitsuru. Can you please show me to the warden's office my mom said that clothes there should fit me.

Me - sure but you should come with me to the security room then I can escort you to the warden's office. Then make sure that after you change you head to the meeting room ok?

Alecxa - sure I would love to come I like exploring.

I never thought that such a beautiful girl exist and to think that she is in the very prison that I work at is beyond reality. We arrived at the security room after a few minutes.

Me - I will just make an announcement then I'll take you to the warden's office.

Alecxa - sure I can wait.

Me - ok but make sure to cover your ears.

Alecxa - ok? Sure

I told her to cover her ears because I don't want her to hate me for breaking her ear drums.

Me (in front of a microphone) - hey!!! what's up yall? I'm just gonna make an announcement the warden wants to start a meeting todayyyyyy!!!! All available guards from buildings 3,4,5 and 13 are required to coooooommmeee!!! All other buildings that were not mentioned can continue with their day!!! And the Deputy supervisor of building 2 is also required to come. So don't waste anymore time and get to walking!!!!

I ended the announcement and turned to Alecxa.

Me - let's go I still need to escort you to the office.

Kiji pov

That's strange. The warden never calls meetings with only specific buildings. What's going on?

Ahato - you should be heading to headquarters now Supervisor or you'll be late.

Me - your coming too. Mitsuru said every available guard is required to go. And your available so let's go.

Kenshirou pov

A meeting? Well I have nothing better to do anyway so might as well go.

No. 634 - are you excited to see your crush Kenshirou?

Me - shut your mouth 634 it's a meeting not a date.

No.634 -but you have to admit that your excited to see her.

Hitoshi - 634 stop teasing the supervisor and just eat your bento.

Me - thank you Hitoshi. You should come to the meeting too your available and I'm sure 634 would just read his book after he is done eating.

Hitoshi - well if it's ok with you then I'll gladly come along.

Samon pov

The warden is calling a meeting that isn't in the schedule? That's odd.

Enki - aren't you gonna get ready for the meeting Samon? As deputy supervisor you should come too.

Me - I know but the loudmouth said all available guards are required to come so I'm checking which guards are on their breaks so they could come with us.

Ruka - well I'm in my break, the boar is too, the Daisens are also on break and that newbie Houzuki is too.

Enki - good Ruka call all of themto the gate and tell them that they are coming to headquarters with us for the meeting.

Ruka - yes sir

Me - hey Enki don't you think that something's wrong?

Enki -what do you mean?

Me - what I mean is 1. the warden never calls a meeting without scheduling first. 2. Only 4 buildings and the deputy supervisor of building 2 are required to come. 3. She has never called a meeting with ordinary guards before usually it's either the supervisors or deputy supervisors are called for a meeting.

Enki - there must be a reason for that. Enough talking let's go before we are late.

Hajime pov

A meeting? Good thing that I'm on my break along with Yamato and Seitarou.

Seitarou - are you going to the meeting supervisor?

Me - we all are we are the only one's available anyway.

Yamato - Ha Ha Ha then let's go we don't want to be late to the meeting.