mia meets the truth

Around 7:00 o'clock in the morning and Mia woke up. She slept over at Maya's apartment last night. Mia had the best sleep than she had in months because she doesn't stay up late to hear her parents fighting. Mia had to borrow Maya's clothes because she didn't bring any. Luckily Maya let Mia borrow some clothes. So Mia went to Maya's bathroom, it was small but plenty of room to change. Mia put on an outfit with a necklace and did her makeup, it was simple. When Mia walked out of Maya's bathroom, she saw Maya awake and dressed. "I'm all done with everything I need to do," Mia told Maya. She walked over to sit in a chair. "Okay, I'm gonna brush my hair then we can go over to the bakery Svorski's if you want," Maya asked. "Yeah, it's nice out today and I really want a muffin and a strawberry shake," Mia told Maya.

Maya walked into her bathroom real quick. Mia walked over to where she sat her purse before she and Maya went to bed and pulled out her phone. She saw that she had a text from her mother. Her mom wanted her home by 8 p.m. She replied quickly so her mom won't get mad. "Hey Mimi, you ready to go to the bakery?" Maya asked, as she walked out of her bathroom and walked over to where Mia was sitting. "Yeah let's go maybe Riley and meet up with us," Mia suggested. " Mia said as she got up off of Maya's chair. "Let's call and ask," Maya said, taking out her phone. Maya and Mia walked over to svorski's bakery.

When Mia and Maya walked into the bakery, they walked over to the counter and ordered what they wanted. "I will take an oreo shake," Maya ordered. "And I will have a strawberry shake. Want to split a muffin?" Mia asked Maya. "Yes." Maya agreed. "One chocolate chip muffin." Mia finished. Then they walked across the bakery and sat down at a table. Starting to talk about what they wanted to do today. After about 5-10 minutes they both got what they had ordered. "So, have you thought about when you are going to tell Lucas and Riley your feelings you have had for Lucas since you guys were like five?" Maya asked Mia. "No, not really." Mia honestly told Maya. "Mimi, the longer you hide the fact that you like Lucas, the more you are going to hurt yourself, Riley and Lucas," Maya told Mia. "Okay, I will think about telling them about my feelings for Lucas," Mia told Maya. "I will be there for you when-" *achoo* Mia and Maya turned to face the door and found Farkle and Zay eavesdropping their conversation. "Did you guys hear mine and Maya's conversation," Mia asked them freaking out. "Yes, we did," Zay admitted. "And don't worry we won't say anything about this to Lucas or Riley," Farkle said, walking over to Mia and Maya's table with Zay nodding his head.

"Thanks, guys, I just need a little more time to think about all of this. Like how to tell them." Mia told them. "Okay, but if you don't tell them in a couple of months we will tell them ourselves. Mimi, we don't like to see you hurt knowing you like Lucas and Riley and Lucas liking each other," Farkle told Mia with Maya and Zay agreeing with him. Mia tensed up. After that conversation they all talked and laughed. Just overall enjoying their day. Riley was babysitting Auggie so she couldn't join. Lucas was helping his folks with something they couldn't recall. The next thing Mia knows is that it was almost 7:30 pm. "Hey, guys I have to go. My mom wants me home by eight." Mia told half of their group. "Bye Mimi." Maya, Zay and Farkle said. Mia walked out of the bakery and started walking back to her house. On her walk home Mia texted her mother she was on her way back home.

Mia unlocked her front door and walked in. "I wish I would have never married you Thomas!" Anna yelled. Mia started walking to her room, which was the next room where the fighting was happening. "I wish I never loved you Anna!" Thomas yelled. Mia walked over to her bed and hugged a pillow and tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. She tried covering her ears hoping it would drown the yelling out. "Mia should know that I'm not her birth mom. We can't keep lying to her Thomas!." Anna then threw a vase at the wall next to where her husband was standing, Anna then glared at her husband and grabbed her suitcases and left the house slamming the front door. Mia watched the scene unfold with horror. "Dad? What just happened?" She asked. Her dad looked at her, his expression filled with different emotions.