Chapter one

A/n: as a kid you look girly, so your parents dressed you up as a girl sometimes. Don't get mad, other than that fact you're free to choose what you look like

"Mommy? Where are we going?" I asked as she shoved me in the back of the car.

"Don't look at me like that, you useless brat."

"Mommy...?"

This was the first time she insulted me. My parents were really kind people. Then all of a sudden something snapped and they were very rude to me and sometimes kicked me if I didn't back off fast enough. I didn't understand why at first.

"You're useless now! You're too old." Mom hissed at me before shutting the door.

Mom and dad got in and dad drove us to the middle of nowhere. I noticed a wide, circular building in the forest, pretty hidden. Dad lifted me by my arm, almost snapping it. He tossed me in front of three people with white lab coats.

One of them handed my dad quite the bit of money before dragging me inside. Once inside they dragged me to a completely white room with only a chair. They tied me up to it and cut my hair very short. Then they injected me with something making my body go numb.

Time skip

I'm 10 now. I figured out just why I was here. Quirk experiments. They were looking if you could give a person multiple quirks. It worked with me. They gave me four quirks.

1. Hacker: a keyboard and screen materializes above my non-dominant arm and I can hack into anything I have access to
2. Werewolf: I can transform 50% to gain fangs, long nails, a wolf tail, wolf ears, wolf senses and extra strength. I can transform 100% and than I'm a big wolf
3. One With Nature: I can easily vond with animals and use them as my puppets
4. Destruction: I can analyze people's movements and determine what they'll do(like in a fight) and use it against them

They trained me like a spy. Become numb to useless emotions, become stealthy, be athletic, be strong, ignore useless things and so on.

Time skip

I'm 11. Sometimes I had outbursts of screaming because I remembered something awful. Sometimes I just raged for no reason. I had no control over myself. I'd end up hurting myself in the process.

One day I was brought into a room I was never in before. The researchers said things like 'shame he's insane' and 'we have to get rid of him now'. I got it. I was useless to them now. They were going to kill me, weren't they.

To my surprise they put me in some kind of box and began transporting me. Only when they opened the door I realized what was going on. They were setting me free. I turned back to them, confused.

"Boss, are you sure this is the right idea?" A transporter asked.

"Yes. He won't survive long and even if he will, he'll go wild and get killed sooner or later." The boss answered.

I looked at the forest, back at the researcher then back at the forest before transforming 50%. I charged into the forest. I kept running and running until I tripped and fell down a small hill. I hurt my right leg and left arm in the process. I was limping now because of the pain.

After a long while of walking I ended up in a town. It was already dark outside and it was raining. I was soaking wet already. I started looking around for a place to shelter for the night. I noticed at one house a balcony door was open.

I jumped up, grabbed ahold of the balcony and pulled myself up. I got over the railing with a swift move and without making a sound. The ground I stood on became wet as well. My feet hurt, seeing that I was wearing a grey, loose button-up with gray loose pants without shoes. They were the clothes we had to wear at the facility.

I heard a boy chatting with someone. I froze. I didn't know someone was home. The door opened and in came a boy my age with green curly hair and cute freckles. He froze up in fear when he saw me. My hair was a mess and my clothes were ripped. I looked disheveled and probably insane. I was sure I was covered in cut, bruises and scratches.

"W-w-who are you?" He stuttered out.

"Subject #2684." I replied, not remembering my name at the moment.

"M-m-mom!" He yelled, not breaking eye contact.

His mother hurried up the steps and froze too when she saw me. Was I...that scary?

"Are you okay, child? You look hurt! Why are you so wet? Where are your parents?" She shot me with questions.

"...I don't have parents."

"Everyone has parents sweetie."

"I don't."

"Okay. Why don't you come with me and I'll treat your wounds, yeah?"

"You're...nice to me. Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you supposed to kill me on sight?"

"Oh honey, who told you that nonsense?"

I lowered my head. They did say 'sooner or later'. I guess I'll just listen to her for now.

I followed her to the kitchen. She sat me down on a chair after ordering to take my clothes of(keeping my underwear on of course). She cleaned my wounds and patched me up. Her son, apparently named Izuku gave me a pair of his clothes.

"Now, can you tell me how you got here? Or your name?"

"My...name. I-it's Subject #2684."

"Do you have a real name?"

"I-I think it's Y/n."

"Okay Y/n, can you tell me how you got here?"

Somehow I ended up telling my story after some back and forth. I didn't give info on who was there or where it was, but just what I went through and how I got here. The woman, who I found out was named Inko Midoriya, was shocked with what a little kid went through.

"But you said you were mentally unstable?"

"That's what the doctors said. I had this issue that I would rage at random times. I wasn't in control over myself. That's over now though. It doesn't happen anymore."

"That's good. Would you like to stay here, with us? I can get you into school if you want." Inko said.

"If it is not too much trouble." I nodded. "I was taught accordingly to my age, so I should be on the same niveau as your son."

"Really? I hope we get into the same class!" Izuku replied happily.

I wondered why he was so happy about that. I was a stranger who broke into his home. I came from a research facility and was set free because they had faith I'd die quite soon anyways. He shouldn't have trusted me. Neither should I've trusted him, but for some reason I did. It was weird, but it felt good. I felt I could trust them.