Chapter four

This is your suit. It's flexible, you can use your claws and there is a slit for your tail. There are also claws on your boots. Your costume is like Black Panther's suit and yes, you have claws on your feet too.

While waiting for them to install the 'missile' or something, I used my super hearing while transformed 50% to follow their footsteps. They installed on the 8th floor. Ojiro went down to the 3th floor.

"The missile is on the 8th. Ojiro on the 3th." I reported to Kacchan.

"Good!"

"Three two one...GO!" All Might announced.

Kacchan ran inside and I used my claws to climb up the wall to the 8th floor. I crashed through a window and started walking around, looking for the missile. There was whistling to the left of me. I decided to follow it, thinking it was worth a shot.

I found Amamiya sitting crosslegged on the floor, whistling a song I didn't recognize. I walked up to the missile, but got pulled back by her vines. I just cut them with my claws and looked at her. She was still sitting on the ground.

"You're quick." She smiled at me.

I ignored her and made another futile attempt to get to the missile. I got annoyed with Amamiya and roughly turned to her. I took a few big steps until I was right in front of her. I pulled her up by her arm.

"Quit fooling around." I said in a low tone.

"I'm not."

"Then do better."

I threw her to my side and walked to the missile again only to be caught by those damned vines again.

"I just don't want to hurt you! It'll mess up your perfect body and face!"

"You're fucking stupid."

I fully transformed while also activating 'destruction'. I went in for the attack. The only thing she did was avoid and try to capture me. I was so pissed at this girl for looking down on me that I forgot about the middle for a second.

Finally she was out of gas and collapsed to the floor, unconscious. I transformed back to 50%, also relatively tired. I walked up to the missile and touched it, thereby securing our victory.

"U-uh, the heroes won!" All Might said uncertain.

I glared at the camera and made my way to the window and climbed back down, meeting up with Kacchan by the entrance.

"Where's Amamiya?" Ojiro asked me.

"Unconscious. 8th floor."

"You left her?"

"Shouldn't have been stupid. You heard what she said."

"I have to agree that what she said was incredibly stupid." Ojiro sighed.

He went back in to get her sorry ass. I turned to the exit and was about to walk when Kacchan grabbed my shoulder and turned me to him.

"The fuck happened?"

"Tch, the bitch said she doesn't want to 'hurt me'. Said it would 'mess up my perfect body and face'. Fucking disgusting."

"Now I get why you two think she's stupid."

"She's a slut."

"Ha! That's right!"

We walked to the 'base' in a comfortable silence. One minute after Ojiro arrived with a conscious Amamiya. She looked overly happy even though she just lost.

"Now, can any of you tell me what went wrong?" All Might asked the others.

"Amamiya-san didn't try anything and didn't try to capture L/n-kun with the tape. In turn, L/n-kun was a bit too rough to Amamiya-san." Yaoyorozu Momo said. "And for Bakugou and Ojiro. Bakugou held back a lot, trying to keep Ojiro there while Ojiro did try to capture him."