Chapter five

The next day after school sensei said we'll go to my parents. He wasn't happy that Kacchan insisted on going too, but eventually just gave up. I led them to their house only to see it completely renovated. It used to be so old and creaky, now it looked like a normal house.

I gathered up my courage and rang the doorbell. A few seconds after the door swung open and there stood my dad. It took him a second to realize just who was in front of him.

"What the fuck! You piece of shit! You dare come back to us?!" He yelled at me.

"I heard I have a sister." I said.

"Yeah, so what?!"

"Can I see her?"

"What the fuck? Fine, you can."

"When will you send her away?"

"Hah, so you knew! Ah, we're gonna send her away tomorrow."

I pressed my lips together and followed dad inside. He took me to my old room and opened the door. He pushed me inside before locking the door behind me.

"Hah, loser! Now we'll send you away with her!" Dad laughed.

His footsteps faded away. What he didn't know is that I predicted this. I agreed with sensei and Kacchan that if I didn't come out after an hour they had to rescue me.

"W-who are you?"

I saw a little girl in the corner of the dark room. She was frightened.

"I'm your big brother." I sighed, standing up. "And...I'm gonna get us outta here."

I walked over to the window, transforming 50% while I was at it. I punched the glass as hard as I could and it broke. I looked back at Kimiko, seeing that she was confused.

"What?"

"I never...managed to break it."

"Huh, at least you tried. Thank the gods you have some drive in you."

I took a good look at her. She had pale skin, just like me, and auburn, long hair. She had e/c eyes and a few freckles. She looked very cute and pretty.

"You're Y/n right? Mom and dad bragged about you being dead."

"Well, I'm not. I was let go after I was declared mentally weak. They thought I'd get killed eventually, but I got taken in by a kind family."

"There are...people that'll help us?"

"I was shocked too. Now come on, I'll get you out of here."

I picked her up and climbed through the window and down the wall using my claws. Once I set foot on the grass in the backyard I started running to the front. There I was met with both mom and dad, looking disappointed.

"Didn't we teach you something about not escaping, Y/n?" Mom asked.

"I don't care." I replied.

"Oh, but you will."

"Sensei! Kacchan!" I called out.

The two came running and were soon behind our parents.

"You're under arrest for child abuse, child neglecting and illegally selling off your children." Sensei announced.

"R-r-rape." Kimiko stuttered.

I closed my eyes for a second before opening them again with a sad look. "Yes, don't forget the rape."

After a minute the police arrived. They questioned us a little before letting us go. Sensei said I should take Kimiko home since she trusted me the most. I agreed and set her down on the ground before gently grabbing her hand.