Chapter two

A/n: now you look like a normal guy your age. Congrats.

I'm 15 now. I ended up being in a different class from Izuku, unfortunately. I had to save him from a bully sometimes, called 'Kacchan' I think. Well, that's what Izuku calls him at least.

It was time to go to UA. Izuku got super strength out of nowhere, or so Inko thinks. I was there during his training with All Might so I knew how he got it. Inko and Izuku were the only ones that knew about my past. They never officially adopted me because my parents still technically have custody over me.

I never really talked and always helped them out with tasks to show my gratitude. I shut myself from social interactions because I did not trust people anymore. I learned that even though they loved you all your life they can switch in a second and throw me away, just like my parents did.

"S/n(short name like from Kaiden to Kai)! Are you ready?" Inko called from downstairs.

I called back with a 'yes' and came down. I had the school blazer tied around my waist, because it limited my movements.

"Have fun! Make lots of friends!" Inko called after us.

Izuku smiled at Inko and I just nodded with a blank face. We took the train to the nearest train station by UA. We had to hurry a bit because we couldn't find the classroom. When we found it we realized it was hard to miss.

"Why such a big door?" I questioned to myself.

"Probably for people that have a quirk that makes them big." Izuku replied with a smile.

Izuku opened the door. We were both hoping not to see the glasses guy and this 'Kacchan' guy, but lo and behold, there they were. Kacchan was sitting with his feet on his desk while glasses-kun was lecturing him on not to do that.

"You're being disrespectful to the school!" Glasses-kun said.

"You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?!" Kacchan taunted.

Izuku must've been thinking 'just my luck' or something along the lines of that going from his facial expression.

The two were arguing until they noticed us standing in the doorway. What a pain, I hoped I could get through school quietly.

"It's them..." Glasses-kun said.

Izuku got really nervous when everyone started to stare at us. I just gave them a glare and was about to sit down somewhere when glasses-kun walked over. I was annoyed.

"My name is Tenya Iida from So-"

"I don't care." I said before he could finish his sentence.

"C-come on S/n, be nice."

"Why?"

"B-because they'll be your classmates."

"So?"

"Please?"

Izuku gave me those puppy eyes. I didn't know why, but I always gave in to them.

"Fine." I growled and walked over to the seat behind Kacchan where I sat down.

"What the fuck are you sitting me behind me for?!"

"Oh shut the fuck up, you don't own this place. I can sit wherever the fuck I want to."

"Huh, now I recognize you. You're the bastard who always helped Deku!"

Kacchan glared at me. I glared back. My glare was ice cold and held the intent to kill him where he sat. He noticed it and a small shiver went up his spine. He clicked his tongue and turned back to the front of the class.