Chapter seven

A few days passed, and Kacchan and I walked together to school often. Of course Izuku would walk with us, but he didn't dare walk next to Kacchan.

"The fuck do you mean 'fake heroes'?!" Kacchan yelled.

"Uh, heroes who do it for fame and money! They aren't real heroes! The real ones are like All Might. They do it because they want to save people!"

"But they're still heroes!"

"Yeah, but they're fake real heroes."

"What the fuck."

"Oh, forget it." I sighed.

"You piece of-"

"Can't think of a better insult, Hedgehog?"

"I'm not a hedgehog dammit!"

"Your hair says otherwise."

"I'm not!"

"And you're just as stingy."

"Fucking-"

"Oh, we've arrived." I said, cutting him off.

This made him only angrier. He chased me down the halls and into the classroom. I smirked and easily climbed atop a desk.

"Come here so I can beat you up!" Kacchan yelled.

"Come and get me, Hedgehog!"

Kacchan climbed onto another desk and we started jumping from desk to desk. It was all fun and games until someone grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. I was mid-jump, so I fell down, hitting my shoulder in the process.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Kacchan yelled at the person.

"You shouldn't be doing that in the first place." Iida said.

Should've guessed it was Iida. He was always so rule-bound to a point it just pissed a lot of people off.

"Relax, Hedgehog. I'm fine." I said, standing up.

"Hah! You better be! If you would get hurt from that just how weak are you then?!"

I smirked and pulled him from the desk. He hit the floor flat on his face. As you might have guessed me and his squad laughed out asses off while Iida was offended.

"Hahaha! Who's the weakling now!" I laughed.

"Now it's on!" Kacchan yelled, standing up.

"That's enough." Aizawa said.

"This isn't over." Kacchan whispered with a smirk.

"It better not be." I replied.

We sat down in our spots and I started lightly pushing Kacchan's chair with my feet. He was clearly trying to pay attention, but slowly losing concentration.

He tried to kick away my feet to no avail. It was fun to watch him get more and more pissed off as the lesson continued. By the time the lesson ended Kacchan was pressed against his desk and I was trying to contain my laughter.

As soon as the lesson was over Kacchan grabbed my ankle and pulled me off of my chair. Now it was his turn to laugh.

"Ohoho, this is so not over." I threatened.

"I'm clearly winning already!" Kacchan replied.

I hooked my foot to his leg and pulled it, making him fall too.

"Oh how the tables turned." I said, a smirk playing on my lips.

We were at it again until All Might came in. His sudden entrance spooked me a little, because I didn't expect it.

"...are you two fighting?" All Might asked.

"No." We both said.

It was ironic, because we were gripping each other by the collar and Kacchan had me backed up against a table. We were both ready to punch each other.

"They've been like this the whole morning." Jiro said. "I get Bakugou, but I honestly don't get why L/n would."

"Self defense." I replied. "A valid reason if you ask me."

All Might just decided to ignore it and explain that we were going to USJ. I figured everything would be explained once we were there again, so I zoned out. Of course I was still pushing Kacchan's chair.

"I'm so gonna murder you." Kacchan whispered.

"Oh? Try me." I whispered back.

I could easily overpower him if I really wanted to, after all I used to be a killing machine. Though those 'get rid of emotions' training worked a lot less than the others. It's more of 'hide your emotions' now.

On the bus drive I was placed behind Kacchan in case we started fighting again. Instead I just kicked his chair whenever he leaned back. I was certain we was ready to tear me apart. In a friendly way, of course. This was all friendly.

We changed into our hero suits and waited for everyone to finally be done. It was only then that I really noticed the purple gremlin was wearing what resembled a diaper.

The lights flickered before they bursted and some purple smoke started to flow in front of the fountain. Out of the smoke, which I then realized was a portal, came quite a bit of villainous-looking people.

"Stay back! Those are real villains!" Aizawa said.

I thought he was quite reckless to run in head-on, but then again those villains didn't seem all that high-level.

There were two who didn't move once they got out of the portal and one of them really gave off bad vibes. Purple smoke then started to surround us.

"Where is All Might?" A voice sounded.

I turned around and saw two bright yellow eyes in the smoke. I knew there had to be a body somewhere, so I attacked. Kirishima and Kacchan has the same idea. We missed and were send to a different location.

"Where are we?" Kirishima asked.

"Probably still in the USJ. Probably one of the rescue parts." I determined, looking around.

"And how are you so sure, genius?" Kacchan asked.

"Because they wouldn't leave a group of idiot villains in some random place, now would they." I said, pointing behind him.

Kacchan dodged the villain's attack just in time. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"This is no fucking laughing matter!" Bakugou yelled.

"Sorry, sorry it's just..." I said, suddenly becoming serious. "They should've checked who they were attacking."

I transformed 50% and swiftly took out the villains without a sweat. I was really impressed, because they were even worse than I expected.

"Well that was disappointing." I sighed.

"That was amazing!" Kirishima gaped. "I wish I could do that."

"No, you don't." I said seriously. "Trust me, you don't want to."

"Come on, airheads. Let's go." Kacchan said.

"Wha-I'm not an airhead!" Kirishima defended himself.

"Neither am I." I said.

"You both are, now get moving!"