Far from home chapter 2

Izuku was in the dining-room waiting for his mum who said she had something to tell him. At last his mum came and sat down at the table on a seat across from his and said" Izuku you know how you haven't really been to school since you stated to compete seriosly?". The boy nodded. " well even though it is half way through the school year Takahashi has managed to get you into U.A the best Figure Skating school in Japan " Deku's eyes shimmered he couldn't believe it he was finally going to go to the school where All Might ( his idol, a retired Figure skater ) went to and now is actually teaching at. " Takahashi said it wasn't very hard at all to get them to exept you as you are one of the best figure skaters in Japan  " "OMG I am really going to a real highschool!" Deku exclaimed as he started to bounce around the room before finally tripping over a chair and falling flat on his faced. He started to laugh.

Later that night...

Izuku was lying in bed staring at the ceilling when he decided to go on Instagram and tell all of his fans about the good news. Even though it was 3:00am many people replied to his post: congratulating him on his last win and saying how they wish they could go to U.A like him.

The next day at U.A ( Deku wasn't joining for a few days as he had to pack and prepare)

"Did you see Deku's post this morning", "I wonder when he is coming", "He will be in class 1-A won't he?"
Things like this were the only things you could hear if you were walking through the corridoors that morning the young stars' post had roused up everybody making the whole morning become a hassle.

"What's wrong with all of you extras he's not that big of a deal!" yelled an angry pomeranian to the whole of class 1-A." How would you know that Bakugo"said a short brunette named Ochaco Uraraka.
" I know that cause I know him," replied the yellow-headed boy.
Everyone just looked at him: this kid with anger issues knew one of the biggest skaters in the world. "All he is a little wimp he cries at everything, do you wanna know how I know? Huh. Well i've known him since he and I were 4 !" said the the boy in a slightly quieter voice.

ME (HAZZIE) : THAT IS ALL I AM GOING TO WRITE FOR NOW!

                                                                                                     Hazzie over and out!