14

A/N: quick pic of Lilo & Stitch

Once the two boys had entered the room the both looked over to the bed to see Inko still unconscious (?) but with less wires going into her than before.

Bakugou sat down on one of the two chairs in the room and tapped his lap motioning for Izuku to sit there.

At first Deku looked questionable, but he did go over and sat sidways with his legs over the side and let his head slip sidways to fall on his Boyfriend's shoulder.

"You ok?" Katsuki asked in the most gentle voice h ecould muster.

He recived a small nod and then just managed to hear him grumble "I'm tired and hungry"

"You know what?" Katsuki aske dhis sleepy boyfriend" you sleep for a bit and when you wake up I will get you some food. That sound good?" he asked softly.

Izuku smiled up at him and nodded putting he head back onto his boyfriend's shoulder.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The oyunger boy slept for about two hours before he camly woke up to Katsuki's snoring. He laughed a bit at the sight of the blonde-boy sleeping; head tipped back drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.

He pushed himself up and kissed the elers nose before taking a seat in the second chair which was by the hospital bed.

Many minutes went by befor Bakugou finaly awoke.

The first thing that he noticed was the lack of weight on his lap. He shot up and looked around frantically for his boyfriend.

His eyes quickly landed upon the small greenette, who's eyes where also on him as he heard him standing up in a panic.

"God Zu you scared me" he breathed out

"Zu?" he questioned with a large blush covering his small face

As soon as he heard the words leave Izuku's mouth he realised what he had said and looked away while blushing

"Yeah" he managed to say. Well more like wisper...

"Well can we please go and get some food now Kat~" he said while smirking

The ash blonde blushed even more befor grabbing the younger's hand and dragging him out of the room and through the labrynth of halls until they finally reached the cafeteria.

"What do you want?" Katsuki asked his boyfriend softly while patting his head.

"Ummm... whatever you are getting I guess. Ahh why don't we share something it would be cheaper then and more romantic."

"That is a good idea, but I don't really think that sharing crappy hospital food is very romantic. But whatever floats your boat I guess. I will make it the most romantic hospital meal ever!" he said while smiling down at the grinning boy.

"Thank you Kacchan!" he almost yelled

Katsuki just did a small laugh befor checking that the pizza would be ok with him. They ended up waiting for half an hour in the food-hall.

The two boys where sat together on a large sofa at one corner, Izuku was on Katsuki's lap facing him: his head was on the older boy's shoulder and his hands were around his upper body.

"Are you still tired?" Bakugou asked with concern

The green-headed boy didn't speak, but just gave a simple nod in answer before tilting his head slightly to kiss the elder boy's neck before sittung up and yawning(?).

"After food we are getting you home!" Katsuki said with a firm but soft voice.

"What about skating?" whinned Izuku

"We can go after you have had some sleep."

He ended up agreeing(?) to this of course.

Thet eat their food and went back to his mum's room to check up on her one more time before Katsuki picked Izuku up and let him hug him koala style before walking out of the hospital and back to his house.

><><><><><><><><><><
Once they had arrived, Katsuki carefully took of Izuku's shoes and then his own before carrying the half-asleep boy up the stairs and into his room.

He gently put the boy down and covered him up before going downstairs to book a private slot at the ice-skating rink.

After booking Katsuki decided to check up on his boyfriend. He walked up the stairs againg as quietly as he could incase the boy was still asleep.

As he reached the door he heard some sweet little snores coming from inside. He giggled a bit before heading in.

Deku opend his eyes slightly as he heard the elder boy come in.

"Get in the bed with me Kacchan. I'm coldddd" he wined with a sleepy voice that Katsuki adored.

"Alright, alright! Make room for me" he replied with a light laugh.

Izuku smiled at his victory. He shiffled to one side of the bed and lifted the covers as best as he could allowing the older boy to climb in next to him.

As he got in Bakugou turned and spooned the green-headed boy and then put his chin in the bush of hair that belonged to his boyfriend.

"Thank you Kacchan" Izuku wispered in a very quiet voice that Katsuki almost didn't hear.

"For what?" he replied confused.

"For loving me and for being there for me and being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." he said and turned around so he was facing the other.

As he turned Katsuki lifted his head out of his hair so he could look down and the beautiful sight below him.

"You don't have to thank me for that you dummy. I like being here for you and I love loving you and I don't think that I am the best boyfriend. I think you are."

Izuku smiled "I'm not but thank you." he lowered his head and snuggled it into to the blonds chest. "And Kacchan..."

"yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

<><><><><><><><><><><
Ok so i am very very sorry this chapter is so fucking late. It's just that life is shit right now and I am having suicidle thoughts very often and am just trying to get through evry day without feeling the urge to kill myself or hurt myself.

I hope the next chapter will be out soon but i can make no promises.

I hope all of your lives are goin better than mine.

Also a bit of an update on me:
- I go by the name Sooty now
- I use they/them pronouns now
- I am pansexual (you may have already known this idk)
- I am not out to many people at all

Til next time suckers...

(^^^^please don't take that seriously; I love you guys more than I love myself. A lot more than I love myself (and thank you all for 48k it's crazy))