hospital 7

Sorry for the late update i was ment to publish the next chapter a while ago but i had some personal problems that are, well kinda sorted out.
Thank you so much for 1.3k veiws i never thought i would get this far i love you all and please read on and enjoy this chapter even though it is going to be rather short.

At the hospital
no one'sPOV

The two boys ran out of the taxi after paying the driver and went to the reception. Once they had got her room number the two of them rushed up several flights of stairs and bolted through many corridoors, getting told of by many people on the way, and finally arrived at Inko Midoryia's room.

Thay knocked on the door and came in to find Sato sitting in a chair at the edge of the room, and Inko Midoryia unconsous in a bed.

Sato was asleep as he had come straight from his job. He isn't a full time trainer.

"Mum! Mum are you ok?"asked Izuku.

"She can't hear you she's unconsious you dumbass"replied Bakugou with a growl.

"oh you are here! You must be Ms Midoryia's son and... her son's boyfriend prhaps?"asked a nurse who had just walked in.

"Ummm... I'm her son, but this isn't my boyfriend!"Deku said in a very rushed way.

"Ok well can you please fill out these papers. And i'm happy to say your mothers is currently in a stable condition!" the nurse said still not quite convinced.

I'm so sorry this is so short but i do have a personal life as well as being on here. It'a actually a few days after i started writing this part (even though it is very short) and this story is at 1.9k which is absolutely mind-blowing. please go and check out my account i have other bnha fancics on there<3
Just to let you know i appreciate all of the veiws and votes and comments.

That's all for now!

Hazzie over and out!