told you!

A/N: hey people i'm back it's not quite been a week but i'm bored so though why not update i just want to say thank you for over 100 views. and ummm could you guys possible put some ideas where this story can go cause i really don't have many other ideas and would love to see where you guys want it to go. I have enough ideas for possibly 2-3 more chapters after that i may not update for a while, while trying to come up with any ideas. the last chapter was rather long so do you guys like many short chapters or a few long ones?????? also there will be some cussing in this part and possible in some other parts to. NOW  ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!

_________________________

no ones pov

Everyone stared at the two boys (Kachan and Deku) they all thought he was lying when he had told them that he and Deku, the famous figure skater, where childhood friends.

"So you didn't forget who I was shitty nerd"Kachan said with a smirk knowing that the class was watching them.

"And why would I do that dearest Katsuki" Izuku said with a giggle. And any sign of him being nervous had dissappeared.

"Oh I dunno maybe you becoming fucking famous" he snorted still with the stupid smile on his face.

"Bakugo," a blue headed guy doing robobot eyes started," please mind your language. And infront of a new student aswell" Even though he said this quite loudly no one listend or even paid attention to what he said they were still to dumbstruck about what was happening.

" Oh Kachan even that wouldn't stop me from remembering you: you were, and still are, like a brother to me. You and aunt Mitsuki should come round some time mum's really wanting to catch up with her."said the short greenette, much to the whole class' surprise.

__________________________

still no ones pov

After the class settled down Sato took a seat at the back of the class and Aizawa got on with the lesson. Though most of the class didn't pay attention and were asking Izuku many questions ( much to Takahashi's annoyance ).

Once the lesson had finnished and Aizawa had made his way out of the class like a caterpillar, as he was still in his bright yellow sleeping bag, the whole class crouded around Deku's desk almost pushing him off it and asking him so many questions. That was until an angry Bakugo (who had been pushed out of his chair so some one could ge closer do Midoriya) stood up and yelled,"can you just leave him the fuck alone. And..." he raised his voice so it was almost as loud as Present Mic's" I TOLD YOU ! I TOLD YOU I KNEW HIM. HAH! " at this point he was screaming like a child who had just won a bet.

I don't know what else to add to this chapter so imma just write another one after this one. i know this is really short it's not even 500 words long but i really don't have any other ideas for this chapter, but have a few ideas for the next one so please just go and read the next chapter.
that's all for this chapter,
Hazzie over and out!