~final elite pt.1~

"Blazeakin GO!!!!"
Shouted Lance he then glanced at Sanatorium.
"Lucrio I chose you!"
Shouted Sanatorium as the battle began both trainers pumped for the battle to come.
"Why don't you have the first move challenger"
Said Lance eyeing Sanatorium.
"Lucrio use Aura blast!"
I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
Everyday is like a vacation
Hey hey hey are you ready to go
Pokémon Pokémon Pokémon
Advanced battles glactic battles
Just you and your friends
Rise to the challenge
Gotta catch'em all
Rise to the challenge
Gotta catch'em all
Rise to the challenge
Gotta catch'em all
Rise to the challenge
Gotta catch'em all
Under the alolan sun/moon
POKÉMON
Exclaimed Sanatorium as the Lucrio's hands created a small ball which he then threw at the 5 year old sized Pokémon. The Pokémon was knocked into the wall.
"Blazeakin Jump kick!"
Shouted Lance as his Pokémon jumped up and kicked at Lucrio but he ducked under.
"Aura spear!"
Shouted Sanatorium as the Pokémon shot upwards towards the Pokémon above him being as they tried to do another jump kick.
The Pokémon shot the other Pokémon sending it into the wall Lucrio then jumped back as the other Pokémon fell to the floor and fainted
"Blazeakin Return!"
Shouted Lance Returning his Pokémon to it's poke ball Sanatorium smirked as he nodded to Lucrio and returned it.
"If you think I can't tell your going easy on me challenger you got another thing coming let's go Charmeleon!"
Said Lance throwing another poke ball into the sky trying to get his challenger to give it There all Sanatorium smirked.
"Alright I'll do my all now Lance and for the record my name is not challenger it's Sanatorium Quzma"
Said Sanatorium as his Pikachu ran to the battle field Lance could see the determination in Sanatorium's eyes it reminded him of someone the dead legend Ash Ketchum.
"Pikachu let's end this where it began thunderstorm!"
Shouted ash as Pikachu did all possible electric type attacks he could do knocking out charmeleon straight away it is a 3 on 3 battle Sanatorium sighed as his Pikachu left the battle field.

"You won't win this Darkrai go!"
Shouted Lance as he looked to see Sanatorium grab a poke ball.
"NEBBY I CHOSE YOU AKA SOLGALEO I CHOSE YOU!"
Shouted Sanatorium ready for the battle Lance knew he was gonna have to play this battle safe fighting a legendary that could use a Z move...