Offical round 1 battle 1

It had been 2 days since the event of last chapter.

Sanatorium & Go are facing each other in the first round of the league of masters. They both no challenging people is gonna be hard mainly for Sanatorium who has to switch between two different people he knows that he will have to fight himself at one point it is then he will reveal himself (and maybe when the shipping starts.)

"Hebunny lets go!"
Shouted Go ready for the battle his Pokémon ran into the battle field Sanatorium just stared at it before giving a chuckle. He grabbed a poke ball and threw it while calling out:
"Greninja I chose you"
The two Pokémon stared each other down ready for battle it was going to be pretty easy for go or so he thought he was one of the three region champions elites though none of the elites had ever seen him he didn't think it was this guy. Well the final elite did see him but that's what confused Go but he sighed ready to battle no matter what.
"Hebunny let's have the first move to finish it Use Dig and make 10,000,000 holes!"
Commanded Go as his Hebunny jumped into the ground making holes appear.
Sanatorium POV
I'm gonna need to be careful thanks to this holes wait I'm using greninja let's do this.
"Greninja jump up and throw water Shurkins into the holes now!"
I commanded ready for a battle hoping it would not be to hard this is just a 1 on 1 battle right it's the second elite I can defeat them.
Greninja jumped and threw small Shurkins into the hole Hebunny comes flying up but he throws some mad at greninja who lucky for me avoids it by landing.
"Let's finish this!"
We both shout as we pull out our Z Crystals and put them on our Z rings. I smirk knowing that there is no way to avoid this Z move and now it's time for it.
"GRENINJA FIRST THINGS FIRST LETS BECOME STRONGER!"
I shout as Greninja becomes sucked into a watery vortex inside of it doing the Z move pose that I'm doing ready for battle.
"USE"
I shout as greninja nods waiting for the rest we are in golfed in a rainbow light.
No one POV
"SHURKIN OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!"
Shouted Sanatorium as greninja made a Shurkin of all types with a greener glow then normal.
"Strike of Order now!"
Shouted Sanatorium as his greninja grew a blade on his other hand he stroke down at Hebunny while throwing his Shurkin.
Hebunny fainted on the spot making it so Go lost the match.
"And Sanatorium wins the match the next match is between the mystery man named Mystery and Gary!"
Shouted the ref As Sanatorium chuckled the Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and his Lucrio came out of it's poke ball. His 3 Pokémon laughed talking to each other, Sanatorium walked over to Go and reached out his hand.
"Good match Kid"
"I'm not a kid but yeah good match Sanatorium"