Offical league round 1 battle 2

Don't play song!
It had been 2 hours since the first match and the next battle is about to begin in the league.

"Squirtle let's go for revenge!"
Shouted Gary throwing a poke ball mystery smirked knowing that Gary really is his friend sure the guy had 3 forms with different teams, but that doesn't matter according to Mystery anyway. His team had 2 evees and 3 Eveelutions. So yeah he knows that he has a disadvantage but he doesn't care his ready for a real battle that being said it is the final battle of the day. The league will continue next week because the rest of the week is to honour the fallen hero Ash Ketchum.
"Alright then Let's Go Jolton I chose you!"
Shouted Mystery as he threw a poke ball this shocked Gary but he didn't care that much he was ready for the battle.
"Let's start things off with Rock throw!"
Shouted Gary as his Squirtle summoned a rock and threw it straight towards the eveelution who just managed to avoid it by zapping it to slow it down.
"Thunder bolt!"
Shouted Mystery as his Pokémon got a Electric sparks around it which then flew at Squirtle who managed to doge it by evolving into Wartle it was a 2 on 2 match.
"This is fun Wartle let's end this water Gun!"
Shouted Gary Mystery smirked as he nodded towards Jolton who used Electro web to block the powerful water attack with Sent it back to Wartle socking it.
"Let's finish this one off Now use"
Shouted Mystery doing a Z pose move ready for battle Gary was shocked 'Shake it off!' Shouted Gary hopeful that it would.
"GIVO BOLT HAVOC!"
Shouted Mystery as his Pokémon did the command knocking out Wartle Mystery sighed.
"Wartle good job out there Alright then Snorlax time for revenge!"
Play song!
Shouted Gary Mystery smirked he recalled Jolton and Grabbed another poke ball.
"Let's do this Fearon I chose you!"
Shouted Mystery which shocked Everyone in the fact he had another Eveelotuion.
"SNORELAX TIME TO BRING THE REVENGE USE BODY SLAM!"
Shouted Gary as SNORELAX jumped into the air and slammed down on Fearon But was lifted up by some flames.
"That's it Fearon let's end this together Ember!"
Shouted Mystery as it used Ember throwing SNORELAX into the middle of the field Mystery and Fearon where waiting for Gary to attack.
"We need to move on in this tournament to prove those traitors wrong SNORELAX Become Dx!"
Shouted Gary as SNORELAX became SNORELAX DX Gary was ready for a war in this battle.
"Body slam!"
Shouted Gary as SNORELAX jumped up and landed on Fearon and jumped back to reveal a fainted Fearon on the battle field.
"Finally a challenge Fearon Return Alright Jolton let's go!"
Shouted Mystery as the battle continued the other eveelotuin back into the battle ready for war.
"Joltan Thunderstorm!"
"Double body slam SNORELAX!"

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two Pokémon where both hurt badly as they where back in there corners Mystery and Gary knew that it was a far fight then Mystery's Z Crystal glew golden.

"Alright let's finish this Use!"
Shouted Mystery the crowd was shocked Lance (champion.) stared in shock more then anyone else 2 Z moves from the same person in one match.
"JOLTING HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Shouted Mystery as the joltan jumped up 1000s of him when now around the battle field each one using a different Thunder move on the original joltan which made it use Thunderstorm and Quick attack knocking out Snorlax Mystery smirked as Gary recalled SNORELAX.
"SNORELAX is unable to battle Joltan wins the battle which means this match goes to Mystery!"
Shouted The Ref Mystery smirked as he recalled Jolton and snapped his fingers he was gone.
"How did he do that?"
Asked Gary with a shrug as he left to get some sleep so he could start the festival Lille came over to him and sighed Gary felt scared he promised he was gonna win for Ash. Mystery appeared there he looked around not thinking anyone was there cause they hide he sighed as he snapped his fingers and Sanatorium was there.
"Hopefully no one saw me or when I was in my Ash form to get here god I have to many forms."

Gary and Lille looked at each other in shock then walked over to him

"Ash?"