~Final elite Pt.2~

"You won't win this Darkrai GO!"
Shouted Lance as he threw a poke ball he then glanced at Sanatorium Who grabbed a poke ball.
"NEBBY I CHOSE YOU AKA SOLGALEO I CHOSE YOU!"
Shouted Sanatorium ready to battle. Lance knew he was gonna have to play this battle safe fighting a legendary that could use a Z move...
________________________________
"Solgaleo let's start it off with double double slap!"
Shouted Sanatorium ready for the battle Solgaleo then slapped Darkrai 16 times which caused it to stop floating.
"Darkrai shadow of darkness!"
Shouted Lance as The whole battle field got covered in shadows.

"You think that can stop us from seeing you Solgaleo it's time Respond to my Aura And accept it to MEGA EVOLVE WITH THE POWER OF MEGA EVOLUTION Then use Giver volt havoc!" Shouted Sanatorium shocking Lance he knew that he was done for the giver vo...

Shouted Sanatorium shocking Lance he knew that he was done for the giver volt havoc hit the crowd when it died down you could see a fainted Darkrai.
"That's giving it your all and I'm not gonna challenge the champion I'm only here to test my strength Cya"
Said Sanatorium as he turned to leave but a hand on his shoulder stopped him he saw Lance.
"Good luck out there Ketchum"
Whispered Lance into his ear this shocked Sanatorium as he gave him some full restores.
"Thanks Lance"
Said Sanatorium as he walked off the crowd staring at him confused as to why he didn't want to challenge the champion.

"Wait didn't he say Sanatorium that explains it hahhahahahahahaha"
Laughed the champion laughed as he came out he was the tea Champion of kolas Alain.

________________________________
2 months later

"Alright Class today we are joined by a very Special Guest Sanatorium Quzma"
Announced Kukui everyone looked as Sanatorium came in with Solgaleo trying to get in threw the door.
"Return"
Said Sanatorium returning Solgaleo as he then threw the poke ball letting it in.