PROLOUGE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧͙
"Woah she's attending Totsuki?!"

"There's no way we stand a chance with HER transferring here!"

"Tsk, another arrogant and cocky person who think they can just waltz in here and claim the top spot?"

"She's not worth anything. She only leeches off her parent's money anyways..."

"She only gets by with that special GIFT of hers anyways, she's useless otherwise..."

"Well would ya look at that. . . This year's sure gonna be interesting ain't it Tsukasa?"

"Oi brat! You better claim the top spot at Totsuki alright!"

Words don't mean anything if you can't live up to them. Let them talk all they want, it's not like they'll come even close to my skills, with or without my gift. Because people at Totsuki are all bark and no bite, save for a few who I would come to call my close friends. I had no intentions of going to a culinary skill if it wasn't for mama and papa. Then again, I am getting something good out of this so I guess it's a win in the end? Just what would this school have in store for me?
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[Author's Note]
Hi minna! I'm back after a long time and decided to write a story because why not. I'm stuck in quarantine and school's cancelled for the rest of the year so I hope you really enjoy this book of mine! It feels weird writing after such a long time but I missed it so I decided to give it another try and make this my first ever completed book! I'll apologize in advance for slow updates as I still have online school and a lot of work to do, but I will try my best to update as often as possible!
~ bby_mochiii