CHAPTER 1

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." - Shingeki No Kyojin

(Y/N)'s POVTotsuki, what could you possibly have in store for me that mama and papa insist that I study here? My thoughts were running in circles as I sat in the car boredly looking out the window

(Y/N)'s POV
Totsuki, what could you possibly have in store for me that mama and papa insist that I study here? My thoughts were running in circles as I sat in the car boredly looking out the window. I knew very little about Totsuki actually. All I know is that mama, papa, and nii-chan studied there and it's suppose to be really hard. *Sigh* Thinking back on the conversation we had yesterday, I wished I had asked my parents more information. . . . .

[FLASHBACK]
I was in the kitchen testing out a new recipe for a dessert I've been thinking about for a while now when both mama and papa walked in. "Hi mama, papa." I greeted but didn't look up at them busy focusing on my dish. "(Y/N) could you stop for a second sweety, your father and I want to talk about something important with you for a sec." Mama told me. Important? What could be so important that they stopped me from cooking. "Ok. . . let me finish whisking this real quick and I'll head into the living room." I answered back still not looking up at them. "Ok bub finish up, your mother and I will be waiting in the living room for you." Papa answered and he and mama left for the living room. Did I miss something important? Let's see..... Birthday? No. Anniversary? No. Father's Day? No. Mother's Day? No. Oh come on brain think. I finished up as quick as I could and swiftly walked to the living room. "What's so important mama, papa?" I questioned. I was intrigued, and my brain hurt from trying to think about it. "Well sweety, your father and I thought it'd be a good idea for you to attend Totsuki!" Mama told me. Wait, Totsuki? The school nii-chan went to? "Why Totsuki mama, I don't need to go to a culinary school. I have you, papa, and nii-chan who can teach me." I was confused. Why now of all times? If I transferred in now, I'd be in the high school division. "Your mother and I are busy managing our restaurants bubs, and your brother is busy managing his own restaurant. Plus you can't keep having the chefs teach you when they're busy as well." Papa did have a good point, but I was still a little stubborn. Maybe I can get something out of this! "If I agree to go to Totsuki, will you and mama agree to do something for me?" I tried bribing them. They sweat dropped. Hehehe, can't have a deal without getting something in return. "If it's reasonable (Y/N) your mother and I will try." Papa negotiated back. Hmmm let's see. Travel anywhere I want for 6 months? Lifetime supply of boba? Room renovation? My own restaurant? "Ok this is what I want to negotiate. . . ."
[END OF FLASHBACK]

They ended up agreeing to my negotiation and here I am sitting in a car on my way to Totsuki. "Mistress, we'll be arriving in less than 10 minutes" our driver informed me. "Arigatou Hiro-san." I replied and gave him a small smile.

Hiro-san has been my driver since I was a little kid and was the sweetest old man you could possibly meet. He's practically like my grandpa at this point.

When Totsuki came into view, I gasped. It's much bigger than I thought, but oh well it is a rich culinary school filled with elites sooo it's to be expected. I got out of the car and grabbed my belongings before waving goodbye to Hiro-san and thanked him for driving me. Walking into Totsuki was like walking into a pithole of hell and sorrow. The first thing that greeted my eyes was the sound of students crying and parents begging.