CHAPTER 3

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." – Hachiman Hikigaya

(Y/N)'s POV:Walking around Totsuki was like asking to get lost

(Y/N)'s POV:
Walking around Totsuki was like asking to get lost. *sigh* where even is class 1-A?  If I had class with Souma that'd be so much easier, but no I had to be by myself and get lost in this gigantic school! If I don't hurry up and find my class, I'm gonna be late and their probably gonna expel me. . .

Ten. Hours. Later

I FOUND YA!  I rushed inside before the bell rung. Thank god I made it before the teacher did. . . Looking around the classroom no one really caught my attention until my eyes landed on strange duo. One had brown hair with eyes slightly closed and was a little more chubby compared to the other one. . . aww he's probably a big teddy bear! The other one was slightly shorter and had blonde hair and looked super strict. . . mmm choke me dadd- no! No (Y/N)! Bad (Y/N)!

I calmly walked to an empty station which just so happened to be in front of the weird duo's. I wasn't really paying attention until a voice spoke up

"Hi my name is . . ."

Takumi's POV:
Isami and I walked to our first class of the day which is Korean cuisine. Hmm that one transfer student was super cocky today, hopefully he's in my class so I get the chance to crush him to bits!

"Nii-chan, you're making that scary face again." Isami told me. "H-huh?! No I'm not!" I shouted back. "Ne nii-chan you just want to crush that red head from earlier right?" "Tsk" Isami knows me too well. . .

The door opens and a head of silver pops through. Ohh it's the other transfer student. . .

She looked out of breath but calmly walked to an empty station which just so happened to be infront of mine and Isami's. Huh looking at her closely, she's kinda cute. . . w-w-wait did I seriously just think that.

"Ne nii-chan you think she's cute right?" Isami teased me. Gahh sometimes I hate the fact that we're twins and he can read me so easily.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" "N-n-no way Isami!" "Ok then nii-chan I'll do it for us!" "W-what?! I-Isami wai-" "Hi my name is Isami Aldini and this is my older twin brother Takumi Aldini!"

She turned around at the voice and faced us. She gave a smile and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) Takahashi! Though you probably already know that from the ceremony earlier. . ." She said while giving an awkward laugh.

"Ne nii-chan say something to her. . ." Isami nudged me. My face exploded into a shade of red and pink. This is embarrassing!

"H-h-hi I'm Takumi. . ." I said nervously while staring into her (E/C) eyes.