CHARACTERS

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*You can imagine yourself however you like but this is just a basic reference if you would like to go with this instead*

Name: (Y/N) TakahashiAge: 15Height: 154 cm or roughly 5'0Weight: 46 kg or roughly 101 lbsAlias: The Little DoveEyes: (E/C)Hair: Silver *This I'm choosing because it fits with my story gomen*Affiliation: Current Totsuki studentSpecialty: All Asian ...

Age: 15
Height: 154 cm or roughly 5'0
Weight: 46 kg or roughly 101 lbs
Alias: The Little Dove
Eyes: (E/C)
Hair: Silver *This I'm choosing because it fits with my story gomen*
Affiliation: Current Totsuki student
Specialty: All Asian cuisine (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai. . .)
Description: While she's a rather tiny girl, she holds a great passion for cooking, and a special gift. When she's not cooking her strength is the equivalent of a baby kitten and she likes to have people carry her around on their backs so she can "see" things. When she is cooking, she's graceful and fast moving rapidly and serving dishes that can rival the speed and quality of the first seat himself, hence her alias little dove. She is a girl who believes that everyone deserves an equal chance in the world, no matter what culinary background you have and is an eccentric and bubbly girl.
Likes: parents, her nii-chan, cooking, traveling, and making people happy with her food
Dislikes: Snobby stuck up people, prideful people, people who judge others, bullying, Azami Nakamura

Name: Kaito TakahashiAge: 20Height: 188 cm or roughly 6'1Weight: 70 kg or roughly 154 lbsAlias: The Silver AceEyes: (E/C)Hair: SilverAffiliation: Totsuki graduate, former 3rd seat of the Elite TenSpeciality: Any European cuisine Description: He is...

Age: 20
Height: 188 cm or roughly 6'1
Weight: 70 kg or roughly 154 lbs
Alias: The Silver Ace
Eyes: (E/C)
Hair: Silver
Affiliation: Totsuki graduate, former 3rd seat of the Elite Ten
Speciality: Any European cuisine
Description: He is (Y/N)'s nii-chan. He is calm in the midst of any challenge or crisis. Like his sister he also has a big passion for cooking, but specializes in European cuisine rather than Asian cuisine. He was given the alias silver ace because he aces everything he does inside and outside the kitchen. He currently is the head chef at one of their parent's successful restaurants.
Likes: parents, little sister, cooking, making people happy with his cooking
Dislikes: snobby stuck up people, prideful people, Azami Nakamura

Name: Emica TakahashiAge: 42Height: 169 cm or roughly 5'5Weight: 66 kg or roughly 145 lbsAlias: The Silver Maiden Eyes: (E/C)Hair: SilverAffiliation: Totsuki graduateSpeciality: Japanese and Korean cuisineDescription: The mother of both (Y/N) and ...

Age: 42
Height: 169 cm or roughly 5'5
Weight: 66 kg or roughly 145 lbs
Alias: The Silver Maiden 
Eyes: (E/C)
Hair: Silver
Affiliation: Totsuki graduate
Speciality: Japanese and Korean cuisine
Description: The mother of both (Y/N) and Kaito. Emica Takahashi is a Totsuki graduate but never made it into the Elite Ten like her husband. However, she still is a successful chef along with her husband as they run one of the most successful restaurant chains, 9 Cloud. The inspiration for the name was that when people ate their food they would go to Cloud 9, but that was too generic so they switched the two and got 9 Cloud.
Likes: Her husband, her children, cooking, traveling
Dislikes: Negativity, Joichiro Saiba, Azami Nakamura

Name: Shiro TakahashiAge: 42Height: 183 cm or roughly 6'0Weight: 73 kg or roughly 160 lbsAlias: The Fusion KingEyes: (E/C)Hair: SilverAffiliation: Totsuki graduate, former 2nd seat of the Elite TenSpeciality: Western and Italian cuisineDescription...

Age: 42
Height: 183 cm or roughly 6'0
Weight: 73 kg or roughly 160 lbs
Alias: The Fusion King
Eyes: (E/C)
Hair: Silver
Affiliation: Totsuki graduate, former 2nd seat of the Elite Ten
Speciality: Western and Italian cuisine
Description: The father of both (Y/N) and Kaito. Shiro Takahashi is a Totsuki graduate and held the 2nd seat during his 2nd and 3rd year at Totsuki. He, along with his wife, run one of the most successful restaurant chains, 9 Cloud. On top of that, Shiro gets request to travel to different countries to help other chefs, but is not a free lance chef like Joichiro.
Likes: His wife, his children, cooking, traveling
Dislikes: Slackers, pessimistic people, Azami Nakamura

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

All other characters in Shogugeki no Soma are the same! In future chapters, there may be appearances of OC's but for now it's the Takahashi family! Get ready for chapter 1 minna!