24 - Possessive

Valeria

The past month has been amazing. Being with Lorenzo really helped me deal with my father's death. Lorenzo has never left my side and always stood by me, till today. I never thought that some day I would date him, mainly because he was so rude to me and I thought he hated me. I am glad everything changed and now we are together.

I have never been in a relationship before and him being my first in everything, makes me feel so happy because I don't want to date any other man.

"I am so happy Lorenzo knows," Sophia says as she puts the dress in front of her as she stands in front of the mirror.

"I told you it is okay to tell him. He is understanding," I reply with a smile as I apply some eyeshadow that Sarah gave me.

"Well he is understanding with me, but definitely not with Sam. He is giving him a hard time."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"He is so stubborn."

"Don't worry, I could use some techniques that would make him yield." I smirk, making her giggle.

"You look innocent, but you definitely are not."

"I didn't say I was." I shrug and laugh.

"So, what are you going to wear to the club?"

"Lorenzo took me to the mall yesterday and I bought a black tight dress...without him seeing it of course."

I show her the dress and she places a hand on her mouth. "He will go insane once he sees you in it...most importantly, when guys see you in it at the club."

"He deserves it. He hasn't been spending a lot of time at the house."

"Ooo, I like that punishment."

"Shut up." I giggle.

We finish getting ready and leave the room to meet up with Lorenzo, Sam, Sarah, Johnny, and Cassie. We are going to a club to enjoy the evening. Sarah and Sophia have been nagging about it since two days ago and Lorenzo finally agreed. I had to bribe him yesterday by making out with him.

What a bastard.

One that I absolutely love.

We reach the living room, where everyone is waiting for us. Lorenzo immediately stood up once he saw us coming and looks at me, or my body, in confusion.

"Are you wearing that to the club?" he asks, pointing at my dress.

"Yes, why? Do I look ugly?" I ask.

"No and that's the problem. You look ravishing."

"Okay, great then. Let's go," I say with a teasing smile.

I see him struggling, wanting to speak up and refuse for me to leave the house in this dress, but he shuts up. Mainly because his parents just entered the living room.

"You look gorgeous girls," Valentina compliments, making me blush red. I am still very insecure around her, especially now that I am dating her son and she doesn't know.

"Thank you," we all reply.

"Enjoy kids and don't drink too much." This was Mr. Gonzalez lecturing us.

We leave the living room together, Sam and Sophia hand in hand, and Cassie and Johnny as well. They have been getting close to one another, especially now that Cassie is so close to give birth. She's getting emotional and Johnny is supporting her.

Lorenzo and I just look at each other, knowing that we can't hold hands, even though I want to.

When we reached the car, I immediately hooked my hand with Lorenzo's.