Chapter Five - Sibling rivalry

Loki ducked and ran, almost getting knocked out by Mjolnir.

     "You can not take me back there!" Loki shot as he took off running through the tower. Tony and Nat woke up at all the comotion. Tony just sighed and drifted off back to sleep while Natasha wondered what was going on.

     "Oh brother," Thor sighed as he ran after Loki, the god of mischeif. This should be fun.

     Loki didn't care if  the avengers got mad at him or not, he couldn't go back to Asgard. He wouldn't let it happen. Thor was quickly catching up. Loki then snatched a vase off a table in the hall and launched it at Thor with full force.

     Thor hardly dodged it. They both had made eye contact for hardly a second before Loki took off running again. His hair flew behind him and his arms were pumping. His mind was racing almost faster than he was.

     Loki ran into a door labled "stairwell". He threw open the door and went into the so-called stairwell. He raced down the stairs as fast as his thin legs would let him. He heard Thor close behind him. Loki opened the first door he saw, which led to yet another kitchen.

     Thor showed up only seconds after Loki. Now, they both stared at one another.

     "Brother, just come with me. I don't want to fight you," Thor reasoned. He had no idea what truly happened on Asgard, so he had no reason to worry about it, right?

     "No." Loki growled before running to where he saw knives. He quickly grabbed two steak knives. He turned around and pointed one towards Thor and kept the other at his side, both were ready to be thrown at any given moment.

     Thor ran towards his brother, Loki threw the knives at him out of panic. Thor dodged both of them and put Loki into a headlock. Loki grunted as he grabbed onto Thor's arms and tried to escape the headlock.

     Loki managed to grab another knife off the counter. He slashed the back of Thor's leg with it. Thor groaned in pain and slightly weakened his grip on Loki. Loki took this opportunity to run. Before he could take off anywhere, Thor grabbed onto Loki's shoulder. Loki turned around, and without thinking, threw a punch he didn't know he was capable of. Even Thor was surprised by Loki's strength.

     Thor threw a punch in return. Loki panicked and jumped to the side, dogding the blow. Loki grabbed two more knives and held them in front of his body in an 'X' shape, ready to fight if nessasary.

     "Loki!" Thor growled as he once again charged towards Loki. Loki moved slightly to the left and then ran behind Thor and watched as the blonde ran into the countertop. Loki couldn't help but grin. For once, he might defeat Thor. Loki has been waiting 1500 years for this moment.

     Thor turned back around and stared at Loki. Thor reached his arm out and grabbed the hem of Loki's shirt. Loki swung around and sliced the back of Thor's hand.

     "You moron!" Thor yelled.

     "I'm not going back there you mewling quim!" Loki responded.

     "And why is that?!" Thor argued.

     "You don't want to know!" Loki growled once again. This time, he charged at Thor. Thor reached his arm out, but Loki slid under it. Once Loki quickly rose to his feet, he turned and wedged the knife in Thor's back. He cried out in pain.

     While Thor was hunched over and practically defenseless, Loki ran.

     "I'm not going back!" He declared one last time before running through the door and back up the stairs.