Chapter Ten - cheeseburgers

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold on there big guy!" Tony yelled, stopping Thor. Thor just ignored him and pulled two metal bands out. He grabbed both of Loki's wrist and snapped the metal bands onto them.

     Loki's stomach dropped when he felt his magic draining from him. He had just got it back! It can't be taken from him again!

     "What, I thought you liked tricks." Thor sneered as he noticed Loki's face drop.

     "What's going on here?" Bucky asked as he walked in next to Steve. They heard the commotion and decided to go see what was going on.

     "My brother was using his magic. He's going to try and destroy your planet again!" Thor assumed.

     "'Destroy'?! Must you draw such conclusions!" Loki shot back as he glared. 

     "Considering what has happened in the past, yes!" Thor reasoned.

     "I thought you said he wasn't a threat," Steve mentioned.

     "That was when he didn't have any magic, when our father had taken it away from him." Thor explained.

     "He's not my father!!" Loki roared. Thor turned and gave Loki a death glare, he was more than used to his brother's outburst. After all, this wasn't the first time that it had happened. Bucky looked at Loki with apologetic eyes, beginning to piece everything together.

     "Thor, I think you should back away from Loki." Bucky boldly suggested. Surprisingly, Thor did just that. And although Thor wasn't practically on top of him any more, Loki still seemed tense.

     "You should have been more careful, brother. Odin had sensed your use of magic." Thor said as he looked at Loki. Loki's stomach dropped even further and his heart raced at this. There's no possible way this was going to turn out good. 

     You fool. How could you make such a stupid mistake?! Why didn't you think it through more?! Loki thought to himself. He began to internally panic and quickly looked over to Bucky for help, believing that Tony was mad at him. Sadly, Bucky wasn't looking towards Loki, so he was unable to help.

     Loki has no other choice. He looked towards Tony, panicking even more. Tony quickly noticed. He set his stress and attitude aside for a moment to help out Loki.

     "We'll talk about it later, Shakespeare." Tony said before gesturing for Loki to follow him. They walked to the elevator.

     The second the door of the elevator closed, Loki began to act differently. His heart rate picked up and his eyes widened in fear. He began to fidget with his hands excessively.

     "Hey, Lokes. You okay?" Tony reaches a hand out to him. He quickly flinched away and backed himself into the corner of the elevator. Loki began to completely freak out, unable to help it. His magic was taken, Odin was looking for him, it was all happening again! He couldn't go back! He couldn't! No, no, no, no, no-

     "Hey, hey, hey. Loki? Loki, look at me," Tony said to get his attention without touching him. Loki looked at him with blurred eyes.

     "Am I allowed to touch you?" Tony asked. A few sobs escaped his mouth before he nodded his head. Tony pressed a button on the elevator to ensure that the door wouldn't open up and make things worse.

     He sat on the ground next to Loki. As Tony reaches another comforting hand towards Loki, the god once again flinched and cowered, and a small, shaky "please" was heard. Tony carefully pulled Loki into his lap and held him close.