Two Beans in a Pod

Premise/Plot

Premise/Plot

Andy "Dan" Fuyuhiko. A baker, crime TV addict, out and proud gay with no student debt, YET, and tourette's. With dreams of becoming a Forensic Scientist, she wants to make a positive impact in the world by solving cold cases and baking choc-chip cookies.

Macy Sant. A strawberry-banana smoothie enthusiast with a love for all things art and bread. Some say art students have no direction, she completely agrees with that statement. Some say that a plate full of carbs isn't a meal, now that's something she thinks is totally wrong.

Two different people from two different worlds meet, and they come to learn that they just might be two beans in a pod.

Author's Note

Now, I know I know. I have the worst habit of writing books and not finishing them. I'm here to tell you all now that that won't be happening any longer. I plan to go back and finish both "Finding Mrs. Charming" and "To All the Girls I've Loved Before." Both of those projects are currently going through massive editing and redesigning. This book, "The Wondrous World of Philosophy" and my short story "A Vlogger's Guide to Not Being Used," are projects that I've actually been focusing on underwraps for the last four months and I think that I will continue doing this format.

What I mean by that is that I will continue to spend time writing and editing my books in full before publishing them all at once!

Now, due to the fact that "Finding Mrs. Charming" and "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" are both already sort of started, they'll be a bit different from my future projects. I will post the remainder of those books all at once, but I will need a bit more time for those! I estimate that it'll take me about two months to get both of those completely finished and ready for publishing, so I'll need all interested in those to be patient. I promise that everything will be out and in a quality manner, because that's what really matters to me! :)

Thank you for tolerating me for this long, and I hope you enjoy "Two Beans in a Pod," it's been so much fun to write!