borrowing money.

hey minhyuck, last night the landlord told me i was behind rent and i haven't got my pay from work yet, can i borrow some money for a while? i'll definitely pay you back when i get my paycheck next week.

+ and so, it began that day.

-

"hello, nice to meet you. i'm kim woobin. i hope we can be good roomates! "

"yeah for sure, you can call me taehyun"

"okay taeyhun, i'll be moving the rest of my stuff in tomorrow so i won't live here until tomorrow, is that okay? "

"totally, what time will you be coming back? i leave for work tomorrow at 2 and i leave at 6 "

"i'm not sure but can i have the spare keys?"

"alright, if you want help to rearrange all your stuff, call me or something"

"okay, i'll be off now, see you tomorrow"

-

okay, it's currently 2 in the fucking morning who is knocking at my door. could it be woobin? he said today but why the fuck at two am.

" hello, kang taehyun. i have been informed that you owe me exactly 268 dollars from two weeks ago. when do you plan on givinv it back? or do you actually mean it when you told me that you'll sell yourself to me if you don't end up paying?"

"i'm sorry, but who the fuck are you and why are you here in front of my door at two am"

(lit rally madness luv xx)