confusion.

"yah yah , get your hands off of me! why are you here at my house so early what the fuck?"

"actually kang, our loans have a deadline where the customer needs to pay back. it's written in the terms and conditions. where as you owed less than 500 dollars so there's a week for you to get it back.
so right now it's two am. there's still 22 hours you need to pay me back, or we'll have to take you away. i came so early since im a busy man, i have work." the cold blonde said slowly while he had taehyun held up by two random guys.

"but, you still borrowed 20,000 when you haven't even payed back yet. of course you'd have some money right?" the blonde asked while staring at taehyun.

teahyun is so confused right now. he doesn't know that he apparently borrowed money from this random loan company that he doesn't even know of.

"okay sir, i don't know who you are and why you're asking me all this. but i certainly did not borrow money from you, i have never in my lifetime borrowed money from strangers. that i can confirm." taehyun said while staring dead in the eyes of this blonde guy that has him literally held up his floor, emphasizing 'did not'.

...
silence consumes the room, beomgyu has his head looking down the floor and taehyun is still confused as fuck, trying to figure out why this had happened or is it just a simple misunderstanding.

damn who is this taehyun guy and why am i so nervous to speak up all of a sudden

-

* all my chapters are unedited, sorry for spelling errors, lowercase intended.