class.

"hyUnG HYUNG HYUNGGG"

"whattefuc- STOP SCREAMING THERE'S PEOPLE AROUND"

"both of you are equally noisy i don't know what point you made by saying that hyung" taehyun said while witnessing the usual interaction his friends have before they get to their separate departments for class.

"wah taehyun, you're really brave today" yeonjun said while basically jumping hueningkai and trying to cover his mouth

"HEUHDJSHDH HELP" *inaudible muffling sounds*

-

"why is this morning so eventful" soobin suddenly came to the three while they were still bickering.

"aH ah- sorry, wait, hey - good morning, soobin"
yeonjun stood straight, leaving hueningkai wobbling around trying to get back to his senses.

"hellooo" soobin said while smiling.

"this is getting really gay now, hyuka let's go-"
taehyun said, witnessing yeonjun absolutely head over heels for the purple haired boy standing before him.

"but taehyun-ah, aren't we in the same building? and hyuka with yeonjunnie are supposed to be at the art building" soobin said while tugging on taehyun's sleeves.

"yeah, you're right, then let's go! yeonjun hyung and huening we'll see you later" taehyun said while waving to the two.

"BROO HUENING DID YOU HEAR THAT SOOBIN CALLED ME YEONJUNNIE"

",,, you're so gay and most of the times it's fine but this just hurts to watch"

unedited