new day.

ahhh what a nightmare last night was.
taehyun couldn't sleep at all and he ended up listening to music and just working out for 5 hours. he actually felt quite refreshed. it was only some light exercises and stretching.

he took a bath and stayed in the shower for quite long, just thinking and thinking
"ahggg who was that guy and what happened"

taehyun was left quite confused and actually frustrated by the blonde latter
-

"uhm, are you just gonna stand there?" taehyun asked uncomfortably, unable to stand more of the awkward silence

and there it was.
the blonde boy just left his door without saying another word. the guys that held up taehyun let taehyun go, very much also confused and they seemed kinda flustered of the way their supposedly "most fierce loan company" just LEFT like that.

and all taehyun could say when his house was once again empty was "holy fuck okay,, "
-
"HAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK BEOMGYU YOU DUMBASS IM CHOKINGSHSJ"
"shUT YOUR TRAP CHENLE"
"you just did THAT, talk about legend choi beomgyuu"

"YOU DONT KNOW HOW HIS SKIN SHINED UNDER THE MOONLIGHT, CHENLE, HE LOOKED LIKE A DEADASS ANGEL? AN ANGEL THAT WAS CONFUSED, STARING INTO MY SOUL GODDAMN"
beomgyu screamed in his car,  after returning from taehyun's dorm. his cheeks gleamed with a bright red, he felt really hot (literally) and very flustered.

who knew the cold heir of choi loans was this gay, and this whipped for the only and only kang taehyun.

-
//an
lmao so I'm gonna say that, beomgyu is VERY chaotic with his only friend chenle

and he's also very, very, very much gay
: )