(4). A Little Scare

Albert Johnson^^^ (Matthias Plucinski)

Ace POV 🎒

"You never told us you had sex with a teacher! That's so cool!" Albert said in awe. Jo on the other hand was on the brink of exploding. "Are you fucking serious Ace?! You had sex-"

"I didn't fuck a teacher!" I growled grumpily. Jo's features soften whereas Alberts scrunches up into confusion. "Ugh, I just said that to scare him, he started giving me that teacher attitude that I despise so much. It's not like he can do anything about it" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Truth be told my parents have a lot of influence on what happens in the school considering how much they donate yearly, hell its how I got in the first place. It's also why most teacher tend to let me do what I want because they know I can get them fired in heartbeat.

Jo scoffed "So threatening to have sex with him was considered a scare for you?" She asked with amusement in her tone. I rolled my eyes "I-I couldn't think of a-anything at the time!" I stammered defensively.

Albert snickered "You have a crush on the teacher!" He teased. I growled "Fuck off! I don't!" I retorted. He completely ignored me and went on "Mr.Toby and Ace sitting in a tree K I S S I N G" he teased.

An annoyed growl was how I responded to his childish remark. "Albert stop laughing before Ace beats you into a pulp" Jo warned. He snorted "I know I know! But you can't act like it's not funny that Ace has a little crush on the new teacher right?" He said, trying to contain his laughter. Jo rolled her eyes before a small smirk tugged on her lips "Maybe" she said, chuckling quietly.

"Can we just move on! How about you Albert, how was the guy you left us for earlier?" I replied. Alberts laughter slowed as he smirked proudly. Pulling down the collar of his varsity jacket to reveal a huge hickey "That right there my friends is what happens when make out with a sexually frustrated cutie" he exclaimed proudly.

"Wait you were his first kiss?!" Jo said in shock.

Alberts proud smirk fell, replaced with confusion "What?" he said.

Jo continued "The poor kid was crying at lunch. Said something about having his first kiss and than the person just leaving him after, Arlo I think was his name" she said. Alberts scrunched his brows even harder "His name was Arlo?! I thought he was called Aiden?!" He said.

I punched his arm "You idiot! His name was Arlo! Brown curly hair and green eyes. That's Arlo! No wonder he was in tears" I criticized, rolling my eyes.

"I thought it was Aiden?! Oh God he probably hates me!" he said, guilt written all over his face.

"He's not the first one" I deadpanned. "You're really not helping with the whole football jock asshole stereotype" I said. Albert huffed "Oh come on! It's not like every football player is a tall muscular white guy that breaks the hearts of every girl he sees" he said.

"You literally just described yourself" Jo deadpanned. "Don't mention guys as well!" I added. We both snickered to each other as Albert groans frustratedly "You two laughing is getting us nowhere! What should I do?" He pleaded out.

I raised a brow "Since when did you care about feelings? I thought you were a one night stand type?" I asked curiously. Blush tinged his cheeks "That-Thats not the point" he grumbled timidly.

...

"We finally made it to your place Ace" Jo said. A good 15 minute walk and we're finally at my place, my parents are usually traveling so it's usually just me in the house. Unlocking the door and quickly changing from our outside shoes to inside shoes, we headed for the living room relaxed from the stresses of school.

I mean I didn't do anything the whole day but still.

We sat in comfortable silence listening to music when Albert asked a question. "On a serious not, do you actually like Mr. Toby? It's cool if you do, I was just curious" he asked. I shrugged "Eh, he's cute but I'm not really looking for anyone right now" I explained.

Truth be told I was taking an interest in Teach but the problem with telling Albert is that he ends up blabbering it around school, he has a problem of not shutting up.

He nodded "Thats good to know. How about you Jo, any ladies your taking a liking to?" He teased. Jo shrugged "Meh, they're all closeted homophobes which isn't really my thing. I guess the answers no" she replied boredly. He hummed in response "So I have a plan about what to do with Aiden-"

"Arlo!" I corrected.

"Yeah Aldo or whatever his name is. I'm gonna take him on a date!" He said proudly, looking at us like he thought of the smartest thing ever conceived. Jo snorted "How exactly are you gonna take Arlo on a date" she questioned, doubtful of his answer.

"Well you see Jo, I'm gonna walk up to Argo tomorrow and use my flirting skills to seduce him into a date with me. I'll probably hold his hand and everything, than after that I'll walk him around the park, give him a kiss on the cheek-"

I was pleasantly surprised "Wow this doesn't sound that bad-"

"Than I'll take him home and fuck him till he can't walk" he chirped. I groaned "Never mind" I said. He scoffed "Oh come on! It's a pretty good plan, right Jo?!" He said. Jo looked up from her phone "Huh? Whatever it is, no" she answered dryly. Albert glared at her, in response she only rolled her eyes before focusing her attention back on the phone. "Asshole" he mumbled, she laughed in response "Look who's talking" she retorted.

"Whatever" he grumbled.

"Now that you two are done bickering can we actually do the homework that I've finally decided to kinda care about?" I deadpanned.

<>

Sorry for the short chapter 😓

On to the question, how's everyone's quarantine?

Don't forget to Comment, Share, and Vote 🗳

Bai ❤️