(19). Aces Unexpected Arrival

Arlo Dominguez (Corey Campbell) ^^^

This video makes Scott nervous (It's fake lol) ^^^

Sunday

Scott POV 🎓

"Scott can you pass me the salt" Dad asked politely. I handed him the salt shaker before he aggressively shook it in the pot of boiling water. "I'm gonna be making pasta tonight" he chirped. I sighed "Yes dad, we're all aware especially after yesterday when you decided to argue with Jackson about pasta" I explained tiredly. I still can't believe him and Jackson had a full on argument about pasta. It even got to the point where they started roughhousing. Two grown men! Roughhousing about food!

Dad glared at me "Don't you have some papers and shit to grade?" He snapped. I nodded "Of course, I'll leave you to your.. pasta" I drawled. He flipped me off as I slowly went upstairs "Love you too Dad!" I retorted.

Heading to my room as my hands landed on the doorknob, a distinct grunt could be heard coming from Jackson's room. "Baby just stick it in!" Jackson growled. Benny hissed "Don't yell at me! I don't this often Jackson!" Benny snapped. "Shhh quiet down what if they can hear us!" Jackson whisper yelled, which kinda ruins the point of whispering.

I didn't bother listening and just went in my room. I swear it's only 8 a.m. and they're already at it like rabbits. I leaned my crutches on the wall next to my bed as I placed a headphones in my ears to drown out the noise. Pulling my satchel up on the bed I began pulling papers out from students. With my trusty pen I began skimming through the papers "Hmm, they did better this time. I'll look for more interactive history videos than, maybe it'll help them for the quiz on Friday" I mumbled.

30 minutes went by and I was about 11 papers in when my phone buzzed. I took a quick glance at it, not really paying attention since I have about a hundred something papers left.

But those three damn letters completely halted my progress as my eyes lingered on them.

Ace

Should I look?

No damn it Scott you have papers to grade. I shook off the thought and continued to grade papers. Ace isn't gonna ruin this for me. I was starting to find my rhythm when Jackson opened my door slowly

He had a huge grin on his face as he tried suppressing his giggles "S-Scott.. baby stop it!" He whispered. Benny was on his tippy toes giving Jack small kisses on his neck as he spoke "Later babe not now!" He chuckled out. He shrugged Benny off to which Benny responded with a pout as he marched downstairs. Jackson rolled his eyes before checking out Bennys butt as he walked by.

"Anyway, I was just gonna ask if you wanted me to get some of dads and bring it up stairs for since you seem really busy" he explained. I nodded "Please and thank you" I responded. He gave me a brief nod before closing the door gently.

Just watching those two exist makes me feel ten times lonelier. I took one quick glance at my phone before sighing "Maybe I should call him" I mumble. I grabbed my phone next to me and quickly pulled up the message "Just one little peak.. What stupid shit did he send this time-"

Sweet Jesus he's not wearing a shirt.

He was laying on his bed and took a "casual" photo of his shirtless torso. His head was completely out of view but I would already imagine the smug grin on that bastards face when he took this photo. Christ look at that v-line, the fucking v-line! Oh my god he just went to the gym, the sweat was practically glistening off of him. This was a borderline nude and i feel disgusting for wanting more.