(36). The Halloween Special

Some random alternate dimension

Ace POV 🎒
October 31, Saturday

I love cuddling Scott, I feel so warm and fulfilled when he's in my arms. "Ace! Don't grab that! I'm getting chubby" he grumbled. He removed my hand from his stomach and pouted. "Scott stop it. You're gaining that healthy relationship weight babe. Besides there's just more of you to love" I cooed.

Scott turned to me "You love me?" He mumbled. I sighed "Of course I love you, you're my mate" I grumbled. I peppered his face with kisses as he giggled quietly. "Don't you ever feel bad that I'm a human born though? I don't have your abilities like the rest of your pack" he explained.

I sat up and tilted my head "What do you mean?" I started. Scott let out a frustrated sigh "You know! This!-"

He gestures to me-

"-You're strong, fast, big, you can even shift into an animal.. I can't do any of that, don't you ever feel like you can do better? How about your beta Jo? Or your delta Osiris don't you ever wish they were your mates or something?" He explained.

I gagged at the thought "First off, Jo is a lesbian who is happily mated to her mate Fatima. Second Osiris is annoying as hell and is already mated to someone else. I don't care that your not a wolf, I think it's super cute that you're human born. Makes me even more protective of you because you're so fragile" I chirped.

Scott pouted "I'm not fragile" he grumbled.

I chuckled "of course you're not, I'm just saying babe. Now come on, get up we have to meet up with your bloodsucking brother and his elven mate before we start the Halloween party" I chirped.

"Oh wait! Let me show you my costume!" I said excitedly.

I grabbed my Superman costume and quickly put in on in the bathroom before popping back out. "Close your eyes first!" I explained.

"Ok!" He said.

"Ok I'm gonna come out now, are they closed?" I asked. "Yes, hurry up babe!" He grumbled. I opened the door slowly "Ok, ok, you don't have to rush me" I hissed.

"Ok open your eyes!"

Scott's perfect brown pools of honey opened up and looked at me wide eyed "Woah, you good sir-babe" he mumbled. I smiled "Does it look good? I couldn't find one my size so this is one is a little tight on me" I explained.

Scott looked down at my groin and nodded slowly "I can tell" he mumbled. He salivated at me before I snapped him out of it "Hey! No oogling not while we're getting ready for the costume party" I hissed.

Scott huffed "Fine, let me get mine though" he explained. He quickly went to the closet and changed before coming back out. My jaw gaped "You're not wearing that!" I snapped.

Scott turned around revealing his ass in the black lace panties "You think so? I think it's a little revealing honestly" he explained.

My forehead vein bulged "A little?! You're wearing nothing but lace underwear and a collar! What are you suppose to even be!" I roared. Scott smiled before leaning close to me "Yours" he purred.

He draped a leash over my hand and with a brief snap it was connected to his collar. I sputter in shock "Wha-what?!" I gaped.

"Let's fuck him" my wolf panted.

"Shut the fuck up Albert!" I retorted mentally.

Scott giggled quietly pressing his ass right up to my rock hard boner. "Please! Just a second" he moaned. He grabbed my hand and lifted a finger in his mouth "Breed me daddy" he begged.