(9). An Awkward Reunion

Scott POV 🎓

A days already passed since the whole Kelvin, Ace scuffle at the parking lot. I had gladly put the memory behind me as I  graded papers that passed out to my class for the past hour at my desk. Its been fairly quiet, except for when Aida had passed by thirty minutes earlier asking me how my buttplug was. The conversation itself wasn't as awkward as you'd expect funny enough, but it took a weird turn when she started talking about the male prostate in detail. It wasn't until Tony had called for her assistance on a little problem regarding four students. One female, three male entering the janitors closet.

I wasn't quite aware of the entire situation except for the conversation I overheard in front of my classroom between Aida and Tony that consisted of "Yeah, when they unlocked the door, the female student came out grumpy as hell with the three males having satisfied looks on there faces, one even had a limp with.. things.. on his face" on Tony's end. I barely heard names, the only one I really knew was one of Aces friends, Albert if I remember correctly.

But I digress, the papers I graded right now were from a simple lesson I taught discussing Babylonia and the Indus Valley. Personally I didn't find it particularly difficult considering most of them have probably learned about these two ancient civilizations in middle school, so it should just be a recap of what they learned.

I was wrong.

Paper after paper was just filled with wrong answers, someone even managed to put Eminem as one of there answers.

"Tsk Tsk, Ashley, Babylon is not Babylonia, it's the capital of Babylonia. Also Mesopotamia is a region in Asia now known as the Middle East, not a country" I muttered to myself. I was already thinking about improving the next lesson when I hit Aces paper. I mentally groaned at the work that consisted of chicken scratch handwriting that had no relation to the questions. I was also getting intimidated at his numerous comments that consisted of the various ways he'd seduce and grope me.

Most if not all comments involved some sort of rough aspect that I don't particularly like admitting to enjoying. I guess you could say it's been a fantasy of mine for a while since Kelvin was never the rough type, not gentle either but that's just because he did it at his pace. Most of the time he'd have sex with me for his needs and once he came I was left to fend for myself in the bathroom with my hand and finger being my best friends.

As I finished grading papers, I remembered about the papers I still had to grade I gave the students yesterday. I sighed, I won't be able to help dad today on making food for Jackson's coming home party. But I forced a smile, at least I won't be seeing Jackson when he comes home cause I have a valid excuse to stay inside my room.

Eventually I finished grading and rushed out the school campus when I started hearing Tyler and Evan moaning in a classroom. I entered my car quickly and slammed the door shut before taking a deep breath to compose myself. I placed my satchel behind me in the backseat when a photo of my parents fell off of the sun visor where I had placed it.

Picking it up from the floor the picture of my mother was just the first thing my eyes focused on as she held onto dad during there honeymoon. They only stayed married for two years before divorcing. My mother allowed for my dad to take custody of me since she apparently didn't want the baggage of taking care of a child. Well, that's what dad said to me at least, since they were both 22 when I was born. From what Dad told me my mom was already having a hard time accepting the fact that he already had a kid when they started dating. So me being born might of been the nail in the coffin for their relationship.

The drive home wasn't anything memorable and I mostly just danced to a new song called Rain on Me, it's pretty catchy actually. A quick park of the car and I entered dads house to find him fixing his hair in front of the decoration the mirror. He looked at me nervously "Oh thank god you're here. Tell me how do I look?" He asked, gesturing to his outfit. I rolled my eyes at my dads concern "You look fine-"