Ch.19- Ransom

(Ransom Drysdale came to mind when I named this chapter... Chris Evans is just... I have no words😍 lol sorry got a little sidetracked there, enjoy the chapter!)

Angie's p.o.v

"You bitch! You did this on purpose! I know you did. What's your play, huh? Why do this now?" I currently had Gabriella pushed against a wall, feet dangling over the floor, screaming in her face. It had been about an hour since Sweet pea left and my sadness and regret had turned to pure rage.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I assumed you'd told him. I'm sorry!" I didn't believe it for a second. I was just about to yell at her again when someone cleared their throat.

"Angie I need to talk to you." Sara was the one who interrupted and I knew it must be important if she was stopping me. Only a dumbass would get in my way when I'm this angry. I dropped Gabriella, but wasn't lucky enough for her to fall.

"This isn't over." She just nodded and scurried out of the room. "What is it? It had better be important."

"Sweet pea's bike is still here, but he isn't." My ears began ringing and I was brought back to a few days ago when I still thought he was dead. But this was real. I reigned myself back in before I could spiral and immediately began giving orders. I was gonna find him. I wasn't gonna lose him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet pea's p.o.v

I groaned as I tried to sit up. My head was throbbing, and when I reached up to touch it I came back with blood on my fingers. The confusion set in and I realized I have no idea what happened. Last thing I remember, I was hanging out at Josie's...

Where am I? How did I get here? My headache only increased when I tried to fill in blanks, so I stopped for a moment. The door began to creak and I was hoping whoever was on the other side would fill in some of the many grey areas.

Nope, I have no idea who this guy is. He walked towards me with a look of loathing on his face, and before I could register what was happening I was being punched in the face.

"What the hell man!? I don't even know who you are! You can't just do that." I quickly stood to my feet so that I had some leverage.

My statement only seemed to anger him more, because without a second thought he lunged at me. I was prepared this time though and quickly shoved him away from me.

"Don't know me, huh? Well I'll make you remember then." What was he going on about?

"Look, I swear I've never met you, if I have then you're right I don't remember and I'm sorry for that. Can you please just tell me what is the hell is going on?" The genuine confusion in my voice gave him pause.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Uh, I think I was headed to my, um, Josie's house to hang out, or maybe I was there and leaving I don't know, but I have no idea how I got here."

"Who is Josie? You mean Josie McCoy?" I just nodded. He now seemed to be on the same confusion boat that I was on. "What about Angie?"

"Angie? As in the one that's in the Fallen Angels? I don't know her really. She hangs out with some of my friends, but we've never really talked." The dude just looked at me like I was crazy, before a wicked smirk stretched across his face.

"When do you think it is?"

"Uh, beginning of summer obviously. We just got out of school not that long ago. Why?" His smirk got bigger as he began laughing. What?