Ch 2

Author's note: hello their my cuties, the openings and ending of naruto or shippuden are going to be random so yeah opening 1 of naruto and the next on is shippuden ending 32 or something. Oh and one more thing I changed my mind this story isn't going to be like alpha or anything related to it. So if you read my author note in ch 1, please just forget you saw it.

Main Characters age:
Madara: 1
Hashirama: 3
Tajima: 20
Tsuki: 19
Butsuma: 24
Rin: 22
Hashirama and madara remaining brothers/sisters are not born yet. Oh and rin is Hashirama mother's name sense it wasn't said in the anime.
______________________________________
Back to the story

Adira was basically dragging me every where, until we stopped at a dango shop. "Hello there Madara-sama and Adira-hime". The old lady said if I remember she said her name was Kaga she was a retried kunoichi.

We both said hello back as we order dango. Adira had asked for 2, me on the other hand had asked for 10. "Wow you know your pretty short for a 1 year old, but really smart for a 1 years old". She said.

Bitch who you calling short!!!! And I'll be taking that as a complement.

I just forced a smile and said "I was born pre-matured, so may body is different form the other kids". She nodded her head as an understaning. "Oh I see, when I grow up I going to be a ninja, what about you". She asked.

"I don't know...we'll just have to see". "Oh I see, you'll find out soon enough". She said as we made are way to were are father were.
______________________________________
*timeskip*

"Kaa-san". Madara yelled as he, rush towards his mother with a flower crown. "Madara no running". Mother said. "Hai hai, look what I made kaa-san". Madara said as he jumps up and down. "It's lovely madara". Kaa-san said. "Madara-sama" a maid yelled as she ran towards us. "Madara-sama you weren't suppose to leave the studying room". She said.

I looked at kaa-san who had a deadly smile on her face.

'Well, I'm fucked, and you see why I hate maids in this life as will.'

After 3 hours long of scolding form my own mother infornt of the maid, which was utterly embarrassing.

Timeskip
Age: 3

"Madara come meet your new baby brother". Tajima said. I walked over and looked at the baby. "Izuna, that's her name". Mother said.

'Wait......what!!!! Wasn't she suppose to die after giving brith to Izuna. Its not like I want her to die'

I put a smile on my face so my parents wouldn't think I was hiding anything.

Timeskip
Age: 5

Right now I was walking with dad to the training field.

'When is the seal going to show up, I had said at the age of 4 or 5. Wait do I need to to like a trail to get it.'

"Madara this is ryoma your training  partner for today". Father said.

I nodded at him and complete ignoring the kid infornt of me. Don't get me wrong, its not like I don't like him. Yes that exactly it.

'If he doesn't get that smirk off his face. Trust me it won't end will for you bitch.'

I just meet the damn boy and now I want to fucking kill him.

"This is a tai-jutsu only". A man in his late 20 said. "Ready-" both me and the kid got into are position 10 feets away form each other "-began". With that we engaged in a tai-jutsu fight.

So for it was even......what the hell am I saying this kid is like 4 times my size and height.

Lets see if I can punch like sakura. I licked my month and dash forward. I blocked his punch that was heading for my stomach. I need to catch him off guard. I landed a kick on his face and another kick in the rib area.

'Your wide open buddy'

His stomach was wide open. I build some chakra into to my fist and land it straight into his stomach.

BOOM!!!

(That how it looks like)

After the dust cleared no one said a word, you could see they boy was  clearly unconscious with his eyes rolled back.

Until......

"Cha!" madara shouted as he brought his had upwards and punch the air. If you looked at closer at madara forehead under his bangs you could see a small purple rhombus shape like on it. "Madara-sama is the winner". The man said breaking the other adults and children out of their shock. After that little incident no children I mean no one under the age of at least 15 was allowed to fight madara on one on one tai-jutsu fight.

Timeskip
Age: 7

"Madara please clam down." father said. I looked at him as if I was offended. "Clam down, how can I tou-san when I'm having another baby brother" I screamed the last part like a fangirl. "Nii-san please clam down." Izuna asked innocently. I puffed my cheeks and sat down with a small pout.

Tajima let out a sigh, wonder what had happem to once cute, adorable, kindhearted madara. If only he knew if only.
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey my cuties this is were the chapter ends. I did Timeskip because I just didn't feel like waiting every 24th of every months so that madara could age so I did a timeskip.

The age timeskip will probably end around when madara is 15 or 18. But in some age like 13 theirs not going to be an age timeskip due to the war going on. Oh and here the ages for now

Madara: 7
Hashirama: 9
Tobirama: 5
Izuna: 6
Ryouta: new born
Kawarama: 4
Itama: 1
Tajima:26
Tsuki: 25
Butsuma: 30
Rin: 28

Here are the characters ages now. For Hashirama parents I counted 6 years as while as madara.

I feel like there more I need to say, but I don't remember. So........👉👈

Thanks for reading😊😊😊😊😊

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Word count: 1060

😐😐😐😏😏😏😏😏😏😐😐😏😏

😐😐😐😏😏😏😏😏😏😐😐😏😏