Ch 5

(Senju compound)

Tobirama Pov

"You got the paint" Mito asked. "Yeah, we need to hurry, my favorite show is about to start" I said.

"Yeah yeah, let's go prank some poor souls" with that she took 2 paints and head to a random house.

'I guess I'll start with Hashirama' I thought as quikly made my way to my house. This is going to be so freaking awsome.

(Morning)

"Aaaaaaaaaaah". Screams we're heard coming from the main house and some other houses.

Poor souls.

"TOBIRAMA, MITO!!!!". I heard my father shout.

I quickly got out of the house and met up with mito.

"Hahahaha" She laughed. "You should have seen their faces".

I laughed along with her. "We so gonna get in trouble for this".

"But it was wroth it" She said as she layed on the grass.

"It sure was"

"Do you want to go prank someone else?" Mito asked.

"Thought you never asked"

Yeah this life isn't as bad as I thought it was.

(Uchiha Compound)

3rd person Pov

"Damn, I'm so tried" Izuna sighed as he fell on the floor.

"Really?" Hikaku asked.

"Eh! What do you mean 'really'?" Madara and Izuna asked at the same time.

"Ya, you don't have to yell at me, you guys don't have enough stamina, you should work on that" Hikaku pointed at them with a knowing look.

Madara and Izuna looked away, not wanting to look at Hikaku because they knew he was right.

"And plus it's really not that tiresome, when you have a lot of stamina to put out" He said. "Oh how are the clothes coming along Madara-nii?".

"Mmm, it's looking good, it's black and red, just like uchiha's. We were planning on doing short pants first, but it wouldn't really look good with the wig or song, so we switch them into skirts" Madara explained.

"Eh? What?!" Izuna shouted.

"You always did have a thing for skirt (like me) hikaku-nii so I'm sure you wouldn't mind" Madara said.

"So when do we get to practice in them?" Hikaku asked.

"We have to get down all the moves first before, we practice in them, we have 2 months left so we're good" Madara grabbed a water bottle and threw the other 2 at Izuna and Hikaku.

"Okay you two time to get back to practice" Madara said.

Izuna turned on the music, and got into his position.

They started moving there hips to the music and matched each amd every beat.

Izuna and Hikaku were infront while I was in the middle back, we were making a triangle shape as our signature insurance you could say.

"3" Madara said.

"2" Izuna said.

"1" Hikaku said.

"Go" We all shouted. We wouldn't be saying this in the actual performance.

"Nothing I say comes out right. I can't love without a fight' Madara singed.