New book

Hey guys heres the new book for this story, I'll be updating once a week for this book (If not the once every other week)

Before you read the new book heres a few things you need to know. First if you see the word camera and zoom, that's just me narrating, the characters can't break into the 4th wall.

There will be fillter episode just like in naruto, it could be for a flashback or anything really. If you want you could give me an idea and I can make a filter episode or add in to am epsiode.

There will be an opening and maybe an ending you never know.

The epsiode's will be done in two parts if needed 3 parts. The opening will be played every other epsiode. For example, if I played the opening for epsiode 1 then the next epsiode won't have an opening.

The opening will be changing at least every 12 or 15 episode (I haven't decided how many epsiode are going to be in season or if theirs going to be seasons, but we'll see).

For opening one, if you see(read) someone and it says covered in shadows or something covering it, it means that character hasn't been introduce yet. Once they are I'll be calling them by their name.

As you know this is a fancy world, I'll using names like Tokyo and etc. that makes it seem fancy. There will be mature sence in the book, I don't think I'll be doing smut, but I'll see what I can do and this is a yuri book, so if you don't like girlxgirl then please don't read it.