Chapter 6: Happy Birthday

Itachi walked into his flat at the end of the day, shutting the door behind him and leaning on it with a groan. He remained like that for a moment before tossing his jacket onto a chair and heading towards the kitchen. He poured a glass of water and downed the entire thing before searching for Sasuke. The younger male was nowhere to be seen. “Sasuke…?” He called, looking around the corners of the doors looking for him. A noise in his room caught his attention and he pushed the door open to find the 19 year old on his bed.

The younger male was naked on the sheets. He was touching himself, hand wrapped tightly around his member as he stroked it up and down. His legs were spread wide, revealing that the male was indeed wearing the present his brother had gotten for him. Sasuke’s cock was standing up proudly, the swollen girth only emphasized by the ring that Itachi had bought for his brother.

A rosy flush blanketed the male’s cheeks as he touched himself. His ebony eyes were shut as he gasped for air, breath coming out in puffs. The dark locks were plastered against his forehead with sweat. Saliva dripped tantalizingly from his lips. The hand not focused on his erection moved to his hole, teasing the entrance as he groaned.

The older male froze, unable to look away from the scene that lay before him, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. He was about to speak when Sasuke interrupted his train of thought.

“I-Itachiii...feels so...g-good...when you touch me there..hnnnghhhh…” he moaned, bucking his hips with need.  Precum poured from his slit, sliding down the sides of his cock as he pumped himself a bit faster, which forced an even lustier cry of Itachi’s name from the man’s lips.

Said male leaned on the doorframe, amused.  “Seems like you’re enjoying that gift…” he commented, startling the younger Uchiha. The deep black eyes opened as Sasuke focused on his brother. His eyes was smouldering. “I’d enjoy it even more if you were the one making me get like this.” he said sensually, bucking his hips to draw Itachi’s attention to exactly what he meant.

Itachi's eyes drifted to the younger's groin. "But teasing you is so much fun." He replied, walking closer and sliding the top of his uniform from his shoulders. He leaned over Sasuke, hovering for a moment before he couldn't wait any longer. His composure snapped and he kissed the other on the lips, invading his mouth with lust. He reached down, sliding Sasuke's hand up and down his erection, wanting to hear his moans again.

The feeling of the other male rubbing his cock drove Sasuke mad. He gasped and cried for more, bucking his hips needily. “I-IIII...Itachi! Haaaaah...sh-shit...m-move f-fahhhhsteeeer…” he ground out, before he kissed his brother back hard. He navigated his tongue into the older raven’s mouth, drawing his tongue into his mouth and sucking on the muscle in a rather enticing manner.

The older male continued, using his own hand to rub the top of Sasuke’s erection. He moaned quietly, resisting the urge to grind down into the other male. “S-Sasuke…” He mumbled, moving down to start sucking on said male’s neck.  He searched desperately for his sweet spot. While he did that, he began to tease Sasuke’s nipples to attention,

The teen groaned deeply in response. He moved to tangle a hand in Itachi’s hair, tugging the male closer to his spot. His other hand moved to tug impatiently at the older male’s pants. “Itachi, take them off. I want to touch you.” he moaned, shifting to grind upwards into the male.