『Thats just how life works.😂』

"Hey nino! I got a letter" Adrien said enthusiastically while holding a white letter.

"Really?! What could it be?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out!"

"Let me see first." Nino said as they walked to the couch. The two boys sat on the couch gently opening the letter. But before they read it they made a bet.

"If it's a love letter then,you pay me 20 bucks" Adrien said.

"If it's not...." Nino replied a smirk plastered on his face.

"Then i'll let you borrow my ladybug action figure"

-SCILENCE-

"Really dude.😒"

"Come on! That's my most precious Item!" 'Aside from my ladybug underware' Adrien thought or from what I think so.....

"YOU HAVE A FREAKIN LADYBUG UNDERWARE!"

"Oops- I said it out loud,right?" Adrien said face red from embarrassment.

"Of course idiot." Nino said with a smirk on his face as an idea popped on his head. "and because of that you will give it to me when I win."

"But-" adrien asked but he is interrupted by nino.

"Don't even ask why." this kept adrien's mouth shut as he lifted the piece of paper from the envelope.

"I'll read it."

As Adrien read the letter, shocked. Then Nino burst out laughing. Wanna know why? Well because Nino already knew what's inside. How you may ask? It's because he is a pretty smart guy, reading what's on the envelope first before opening it. While Adrien have no IDEA what it is. So much for an 19 year-old boy.

While Adrien stood there dumbfounded he looked at his bills again. That's right, his electrical bills.

"Dude- you should see the look on your- face!" Nino said between laughs.

"Just wait till I tell your girlfriend about this when she comes back!" When he said that Adrien is brought back to reality.

"Don't you dare tell marinette" He said.

"About what? The Ladybug underware or you being the idiot?" the mention of his underware made adrien blush darker than his girlfriend's mask,if that's even possible.

"Both of them! Dont tell her or she'll think I'm obsessed with her!"

"Boi! Cheating on mari with- wait what? Obsessed with her?" then it clicked.

"Then it means...O.M.G. MARINETTE IS EFFING LADYBUG?!" Adrien covered his ears.

"She's gonna kill me" he mumbled.

"You owe me your ladybug underware,oh! And dont forget the doll!"

"Fine!" Then Adrien went to his room and went to his action figures, then back to Nino. "Here" He put it on Nino's waiting hand while mumbling. "He better not show it to alya." Nino heard this and said. "Oh boy!Alya's gonna love this!" then he took his phone and snapped a picture with it.

"You better not-"

"Oops! I pressed send!"

"Ugh! Nino I swear-"

"Hand me the underware!" Adrien went to the bathroom and took off his underware.'thank god I have an extra' he thought as he went out of the bathroom and hand Nino his underware.