Tikki presents...

Plagg and Fanfics

Tikki POV

             "Annnnnnnnnd........! Awwww the chapter is finished,"I sigh "I hate stupid cliffhangers!!" I whisper-shouted. Careful not to wake the sleeping blueberry. I should really tell plagg about this fanfic! CheeseFurEver is the best! I like his/her stories very much!But plagg, is always always plagg. The last time that I introduced him to fanfics he just gaged and say he doesn't have time for it.

Flashback~

            I flew to the Agreste manor at 3am in the morning so I can introduce stinky socks to what I found on the internet. (BTW,im using marinette's phone) I went to the window of Adrien's room quietly and went to find plagg. We are always up this morning chatting using their phones or one of us go to each of our owners houses. And this time its me.

"Plagg!" I whispered.

"I know you can hear me. You don't have cat ears for nothing." I crossed my arms and waited for him to come out. Then suddenly someone touched my shoulder that sent shivers to my spine then I looked behind and smacked the person-or Kwami's head.

"Ow...sugar cube you know I really never get used to your hits." The all-too-familiar kwami said. I crossed my arms and said "you scared me! I thought you were someone else!"

"So sugar cube,what brings you here?" plagg asked. Then I remembered what I came here for.

"Oh! I gotta show you something. Quick grab adrien's phone and let's hide!" He zoomed onto Adrien's table and grabbed his phone. He grabbed me and zoomed us into his hiding spot wich is in the book shelf.

We reached our destination and sat. "What do you want to show me sugar cube?"

"It's called a fanfiction many people today make and read these stories. All of these stories are amazing. Especially this one" I quickly typed something on the phone and it led us to a website full of fanfiction and other stories. I typed my fav fanfic and opened it. Me and plagg read only a few chapters just to introduce him .After reading he said,"these stories are the ones that Adrien read.I peeked sometimes and all I see is trash. LADYNOIR fanfics."(No offense to LadyNoir lovers I just need it for the story. LadyNoir is my 2nd fave. You'll figure out the first via plagg😉)

"Those aren't trash plagg...But I admit ADRINETTE is the best!"

     Plagg looked like he wanted to say something instead he closed his mouth and said "I don't have time for these fanfiction. It will ruin my reputation and cheese time. Besides, marichat is better" He mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear it but I did. How about I read mari chat when I get home. That's an amazing ship!

"Oh well, I should go home now since your not interested in marichat" I said marichat in a teasing tone and flew away .I know he's pissed and would text me a lot or scream at me but I don't care at all. At least I know his fav ship.

Flashback end~

I gotta admit marichat stories are the best! Since that incident I tried reading marichat fanfics and this one that I  recently read, is a CheeseFurEver marichat fanfic. I don't know how do people ship or know them but I love it! Especially CheeseFurEver! He/she makes the best marichat stories! He/she even made adrinette, ladynoir, and even ladrien! This guy is a master- no a god.