↬Still cute↫

And I bring you a short story of mine that came from this little thing above. And yes, I drew that. Second, Do Not STEAL.

I also posted this on amino so check it out! find me by my name on miraculous amino AlexIzLazy.

That pic above is the proof of this theory.↴

-♧-♧-♧-♧-

『∽∼∽◣"you know, even when your akumatized youre still cute."◢∽∼∽』

-♧-♧-♧-♧-

↬Still cute↫
By:AlexIzLazy

"Chat....."

"Yes m'lady?" Chat replied as they both sat at the top of the eiffel tower.Stars shimmering in the night below the city of love.

"I have a question..." ladybug said unsure.

"What is it? Is something bothering you?" Chat looked at her concern filling his eyes looking into his lady's beautiful bluebell eyes. It was silent after he said that.Ladybug looked at him worried, unsure.... scared.

"What will you do If I got akumatized?" Finally she asked.Chat got a smirk on his lips saying he got an Idea.

"I'd say your still cute" and then scilence....

"Really chaton,"

"Hey! I'm serious!" Chat said in a playful tone, ladybug smiled at his action.

"But you kow m'lady, I'd do anything to see your smile. Even if it could cause my life." And with that ladybug smaked him on his shoulder and then turning away,a blush creeping on her face.

"Hey! Why did you do that!" He said rubbing the spot where she hit him.

"You stupid tomcat!" Ladybug said hiding her blushing face from her partner. 'You got me there,' She smiled at the thought.

But that was a month ago.....

-present time-

"M'lady please stop! This isn't you!" Chat said while dodging her black and purple yoyo.

"Your wrong chat, This is the real me. Not that mistake." She said with hatred.

"I just want my lady back..." He said looking into her purple eyes finding her. his lady. When he remembered something, something important.

Chat went closer to his lady,he didn't want to call her a villain. She's the victim. Because he knows she is still there, fighting. Just looking at her hurts so much. But the fact that her hair is down flowing with the wind just makes her so beautiful. He said he would say it, so he would.

"You know, even when your akumatized your still cute," he said with admiration looking trough her eyes. He swear that he saw the hint of blue he's been looking for, but only faded as fast as it appeared.

'I know you would save me.........

Chaton,'

-♧-♧-♧-♧-♧-♧-♧-♧-

Ahhhhhhh!! I know that is short but you can decide what happens next.
I just added this so you can undrestand.

Welp! That's it for today!

-AlexIzOut-

(Published on 5-5-2020)

(1-30-2021
                  ORBS! FRICKIN ORBS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!
                        -Alex♥)