Magic sucks.

Post-reveal

Marinette is done.

Her classroom is a mess.

Ladybug there,ladybug that.

All of them were disscussing- well more like yelling- who is ladybug?

____

It all started when alya was gushing about ladybug's flexibility from the previous akuma battle on lunch break.(wich is ironicaly a gymnast) And its a good thing that lila wasn't around. Of course marinette lowered her head down so nobody could see her blush.Alya continued to rant about it till the end of lunch break.When they reached the classroom that's when all hell broke loose.

Everybody (except adrien.) started yelling on how amazing ladybug looks,her flexibility,and her personality. 'Why cant they just figure out that I'm her!' Marinette groaned. She looked at adrien pleading for help.

He did distract them,but it didin't last long.

Soon the teacher came.She explained why she was late wich was due to some emergency. 'Thank god!' Marinette thought.But then two periods later..

It became a mess.

The teacher left because they have an emergency meeting.'what is wrong with these people!' Both marinette and adrien complained.

"She have blue hair!"

"No black!"

"Blue!"

"Black!"

"Blue"

"Black"

"Blue,blue,blue!"

"Black,black,black!"

"SHE HAVE BLACK HAIR WITH BLUE HIGHLIGHTS!" Marinette stood up and ptacticaly shouted.She sat back on her seat,hoping they would stop.

Everyone looked at her,and paused.

It only took a few seconds before they go to another topic.

"Her skin is pale!"

"She's tan!"

"No! She's brown!"(I wonder who said that  ̄ー ̄)

ーscilenceー

-back to monkeys screaming-

"Ridiculous!Utterly ridiculous! Everybody listen to moi!"(😉)

"What chloe!"

"Ladybug saved moi many times,and I can assure you her skin is tan"

"No one wants you here bitch."Alix said.

-----------
30 minutes till school is over.(still a war zone.)
-----------

"I'm Done.I'm Fucking done." Marinette waved her hands in the air while walking towards the door,and left.

"Dude what's with her."Nino asked his best friend.

Adrien sighed and shook his head."don't worry she'll come back any moment."

Nino just shrugged and joined the huge discussion about ladybug.Adrien looked at the door and began to count.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

*boom* the door opened.

1

It seemes like no one noticed her.Because they were too loud.She went to the front and looked at adrien and mouthed. Im gonna stop this. Adrien looked at her confused.She began to shout so she could gain their attention.But nope,they were too loud. She began to do the unexpected.

She transformed.

"Uh guys..." adrien called them.

"Guys.."he began to shake them.

"What adrien?"alya said to him.He pointed to the girl on the front.But by the time they looked, they were surprised to see ladybug instead of marinette.They were quiet until alya broke it

"Eeek!Did marinette called you here?!"

Marinette's mouth wide open.I litteraly fucking transformed in front of you! Pissed,marinette grabbed adrien's collar and dragged him towards the door.

"Lets go chatton"

They reached the door and went outside but before they closed the door ladybug shouted;

"MAGIC SUCKS!"

Then the bell rang.

________

I dont know what got into me to write this😂😂😂

This is literally not what I expected to come out.this was supposed to be just marinette angry about them talking to her,then she transformed infront of them ,then nobody saw her then she left,then said magic sucks. Thats it. But then I added some nonsense. It became trash.

Soo....

TIME FOR NEWS!

Plagg and fanfics is having a part 2!

I put a poll on amino and they want a part 2!

But sadly I need to finish the other stories that I have staked here in wattpad wich is in a total of 3 oneshots.

Oops,my finger slipped.

Forget what I put there.

-AlexIzOut-

-Edit- 10-1-20

Ok...
Just some clarification.

In this oneshot,the theory that magic interferes with pepole's minds so they cannot identify the identity of the miraculous holder.They can only know if they saw them transform or the user told them.But in this case the class is just dumb.
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

-AlexIzOut- (again)