Bets - Sabine knows all

"Ugh!what is marinette and adrien taking so long!" Alya groaned waiting for her friend and bff.

Today,the group of friends decided to have a sleepover at Marinette's house. But half of them seemed to be late. they agreed to meet at 9:30pm but its already 10pm. Alya and nino decided they should wait. But till now they haven't arrived yet. Even marinette's parents don't know where she is. (that is what they think😉)

"How about i'll call her right now." Marinette's mom sabine said.

"How about you'll go upstairs while we wait." Tom said while handing them a plate of macaroons. Nino's face lit up. 'he looks like a child' alya thought while snickering. Alya grabbed the plate before nino could swallow it whole.

They went upstairs, but before that they said thank you to the adults.

Alya POV

"Its understandable when marinette is late, but Adrien?!" I groaned and sat on marinette's chair. I looked at the ceiling and then something popped up on my head.

"Nino.."

"Yeah?"

"Do....do you think..that.."I started. He looked at me munching his macaroon. He looks so adorable.

"Marinette AND Adrien are secretly dating?"

Nino choked on his food.

"IM SORRY NINO!"I shouted.

"Im- *cough* im fine" He said raising his hand.

Then suddenly we heard a thud on the balcony. I looked at the trapdoor. Amazed on what I saw.

Ladybug AND Chat Noir on the balcony KISSING!

I quickly grabbed my phone but then suddenly they stopped. I closed the trapdoor so they wont see us. I looked at nino to see his shocked face. They began talking and I put my ear on the trapdoor and so does nino. Preventing to just squeal.

"The view is beautiful" I recognized that voice. Thats ladybug!

"But that is not as beautiful as you m'lady" you all recognized that.

Marinette POV

I booped his nose and looked back at the view, you could clearly see the eiffel tower here. I feel like I forgot something. I just couldn't place it. I frowned. Chat must have noticed this because he scooted closer.

"Something bothering you?" He asked.

"Nothing,I just feel like I'm forgetting something."

"You too?"

"Huh?"

"I feel like we have to do something with...." My eyes widen.

"Alya! Chat! were late! Super late!"I jumped and waved my hands around his face. He soon realized and we both scrambled to the trapdoor.

Alya POV

'Oh no! They're coming!'

I quickly grabbed nino as we went down mari's bed. When we got down its too late ladybug and chat noir went inside and said their de-transformation words while their eyes closed. The bright light of the two heroes made us close our eyes as well. You could hear the sound of the trapdoor behind us warning the entrance of the dupain-cheng couple.

When we opened our eyes we see marinette and adrien instead of ladybug and chat noir, shock evident in their eyes.

Im still processing the information when nino held his hand in front of me smirking.