Percy x Reyna

Percy POV

After a long day of War Games and training, I was exhausted. I decided to go to the bath house to take a well needed break. As I walked in, I saw Reyna in a skimpy blue bikini. Seeing her in this form I was mesmorized. Reyna noticed me and said, "Hey Percy, whats up". 

"Nothing much", I said as I slipped into the tub right next to her. 

Reyna and I had a very complex chemistry, but just seeing her in her B cup bra and thong turned me on in ways I couldn't explain. As smoothly as I could I threw my hand around her neck and pulled her closer to me. She looked up at me with humored eyes and gave me a sly wink. Underwater, she took her hand and slowly held mine. As fast as a cobra, I pulled her on top of me and started kissing her. She knowing this was coming, kissed back while wrapping her legs around my stomach. 

I started kissing down her neck, leaving marks, and finally reached her tits. I pulled down her bra and marveled at the sight in front of me. I started sucking on her nipple, which resulted in her arching her back in pleasure. I chuckled, moving my lips back to her lips. Using my tongue I asked for entrance, which was immediatelly granted. She moaned kissing back, while using her other hand to pull down my pants. 

She gasped, "Percy your dick is huge", as she marveled my 9 inch cock. I winked at her and started to remove her bra. As soon as I did, I attacked her pushing her under the water and creating an air bubble around us. I started to remove her thong and was shocked to see such a busty pussy. Reyna said, "You like what you see?".

I replied, "Most definetely, as I started eating her vagina". She moaned, "Percy, eat me babe pleasee". I helped her out of the hot tub and she led me to the Praetor's bedroom. I lied stomach up, with my hardened 9 inch cock facing upwards. She seductively bent down and started kissing down my cock and in an instant shoved her throat down it reaching almost to the bottom. She retracted her mouth and followed this similar movement for 3 straight minutes. I couldn't handle it anymore and as she retracted her mouth my cock bursted with cum, which sprayed all over her tits and face. She opened her mouth hoping to grab some. I slapped her ass and turned her over, revealing her nice round ass. I gasped, "Reyna baby your ass is so thicc". She giggled, "Why don't you shove your cock in there". I gladly accepted. Balancing the tip into the opening I thrusted again and again, making her moan in pleasure, to the point that she was screaming. "Fuck Percy, your so fucking huge". I replied, "Not as huge as your ass and as busty as your pussy". I slapped her ass one more time, turning its shade to red and turned her over, feeling her body in the process. I brought my face close to her body and left kisses and marks all over. Finally, I reached her pussy, took out my lips and started exploring. She moaned louder and louder with every second. Reyna said, "Stop teasing me, I want to feel your cock in me". I grinned and decided to stop. 

Taking her legs I wrapped them around my arms and man spread showing off my cock. I entered her pussy slowly. She looked pained but that expression quickly turned to pleasure.   

I thrusted constantly giving both myself and her pleasure. Her moans filled the room and I chuckled. I retracted my cock and took it to her tits. I placed it in between them and Reyna started to move her tits up and down. That was the turning point. Loads of cum shot up in her face and at the same time her very busty pussy sprayed it cum all over me. Tired, we slept together spooning, my pleasured dick resting on her thicc ass.