Percy x Piper

Two weeks after the giant War

Percy POV

I was relaxing on the beach after a long day of repairing Camp Half Blood, which was destroyed by Gaea. I heard a rustling in the bushes behind me and I looked back to see Piper walking towards me. "Hey, Whats up", I said. Piper grinned, "We are playing truth or dare in my cabin at 9 pm. Wanna join". I pondered, thinking about all the disastrous things that could happen, but decided I needed some fun so I replied, "Yeah for sure". 

-Time skip to 11pm-

Leo gave a develish grin, "Percy I dare you to fuck the second hottest girl in this room, excluding Annabeth". I had run out of skips so I had no choice but to accept it. "Fuck you Leo", I said as I scanned the room. Hmm... Katie was hot, but we fucked two days ago so nah. Next my eyes moved to Reyna. She was sexy, but if I fucked her it would cause too many problems. Then my eyes laid on Hazel. In her booty shirts and crop top she looked fuckable, but as Frank was basically a brother to me I decided against it. I then looked at Clarissa. Her huge titties and inviting butt wanted me to choose her, but her facial expression was nothing but disgust. Calypso, while tight, just got reunited with Leo so I decided to give her a break. I then looked at the final girl, Piper. The instant I laid my eyes on her, I felt my cock beginning to rise. I knew fucking her would cause complications, but I was willing to risk it. She wore a sexy long sleeve crop top and extremley short denim shorts. I walked towards her pulling her to the middle with me. "Sorry Piper, I had no other option", I said. She nodded in understanding. Truth to be told Piper had always wanted to fuck Percy, Jason just didn't please her. Percy looked around the circle: Annabeth and Jason had looks of fury in their eyes, Hazel and Frank were flustered but mostly relieved that Hazel wasn't chosen, and the rest knowing this would be one of the hottest fucks in demigod history watched intently. 

Piper inched towards him grabbing his hands and pulling her closer to him. Delighted, she started to kiss him at first, it was slow, but after they built up momentum it was a full on war. Percy asking for entrance brought up his lips to her and they had arguably one of the hottest kisses of all times. They're hands were flying everywhere. Percy's hands made its way up Piper's crop top and finally to her bra. Piper in the mean time, pulled down Percy's pants and was playing with his cock. Piper marveled, "Fuck Percy your cock is so big". Percy replied, "Not as sexy as your tits". Annabeth getting jealous by the screamed, "Im warning you Percy, you better stop". Percy ignored her, focusing on Piper. Everything about her body was just perfect. This was, of course, the benefit to fucking a daughter of Aphrodite, she had natural beauty. 

Percy pushing Piper to the floor of the cabin started sucking on her skin right above her tits leaving marks as he went. He moved downwards toward his waist and reached his skimpy thong. Removing it, he started to explore her pussy. "Fuck Percy, you are going to make me cum", Piper screamed. Percy ignored her, going in as far as he could, while sucking on her clit. Piper moaned, which made Jason flinch. Jason thought, "She's never this excited to fuck me, why is she all over Percy". 

Percy removed his mouth from her pussy, much to the dismay of Piper and motioned her to give him a blowjob. She moved his dick up and down her throat, as she used her spit as a lubricant. Percy moaned, "Piper where'd you learn to give such a good blowjob". She giggled, "Well, Jason who has a 4 inch cock wasn't pleasing me, so I decided to practice on a dildo". Jason on the sidelines gulped and angry he stormed out of the cabin. This was quickly followed by Annabeth, who couldn't contain her jealousy any longer. Neither Percy nor Piper cared, as all they needed was each other. Percy thought to himself, "Eh Annabeth was cute, but Piper was sexy. They were just on different levels". Hazel had fainted with disgust, as had Frank. The rest were eagerly watching, so Percy decided to give them the enjoyment they wanted. Slapping Piper's ass he helped her up and carried her to her bed in his arms. By this time, both Annabeth and Jason had returned after venting their anger. Laying her on the bed, he clambered up after her. She jiggled her slim thicc ass, inviting Percy in. "Fuck Piper, Annabeth never pleased me this much". Annabeth huffed in the corner, obviously mad, but she didn't say anything. Taking Piper's ass I steadied my dick into the opening thrusting forward. "AHHH, Percy your so fucking huge", she screamed. Her moans were music to my ears, as I thrusted forward faster and harder. I retracted my cock just as I cummed all over her ass. The spectators, except for Annabeth and Jason, whooped and clapped. I grinned, as did Piper, but we weren't done yet. Giving her ass one final slap I turned her around to get a view of her pussy.

Piper's fully shaven pussy was something men would kill to fuck. Giving it one last lick, I turned her over on the bed. "Are you ready?", I asked her. She replied, "Bring it on baby". Climbing on top of her, I sucked her left titty while thrusting my cock into her busty pussy. She moaned louder and louder with every second. She yelled, "Stop Percy, your cock is so big I cant handle it". I ignored her thrusting faster and with more force. Her painful expression quickly turned to pleasure as we both screamed "IM GOING TO CUM". We released each other as we both sprayed cum on each other. Leo wiggled his eyebrows and said "That was amazing". The rest nodded their heads in agreement. I looked Piper over one more time, analyzing her light skin body. I forever instilled in my memory her beautiful tits, busty pussy, and thicc ass. Too tired to move, we cuddled my dick lying next to her pussy and her tits pressed against my chest. Later that night, we mad love like we never had before. The next day Annabeth broke up with me, and Jason broke up with Piper, but we didn't care all we needed was each other.

a/n - what did you think? what pairing should be next? I'm thinking Artemis or Aphrodite.