Percy x Aphrodite

Narrator POV

Aphrodite bit her lip as she thought about her next catch, Percy Jackson. Normally she didn't really go after demigods, but Percy Jackson had a certain sexiness to him that she couldn't ignore. Sighing, she grinned finally deducing her master plan. It was simple, yet effective. Through "research" she discovered Annabeth had cheated on Percy, so currently he was vulnerable and most likely very horny.  Hmm... Aphrodite spoke to herself, "I'll disguise myself as a sexy new camper and seduce Percy into having sex with me! Then mid sex I will turn into my godly form and give him the best sex he has ever head". She giggled at the thought of finally feeling Percys manhood inside of her. She did notice Piper's growing affection for Percy though, and almost restrained herself, but eventually the thought of fucking Percy was too great she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. 

- 2 hours Later - 

Killing a hellhound, Lana Rhoades (Aphrodite's fake demigod name) ran towards the camp entrance. There, the perimeter guards helped her into the camp, undoubtedly checking her out in the process. Aphrodite had designed the perfect demigod. In her 38b bra, Lana had round full tits. They were larger than average, yet not too huge that it would be distracting. Just the perfect size. Her pussy was designed so that it was as tight as could physically be, in order to make the sex as pleasurable as possible. Her ass was round and full and curved into her slim waist. She was the perfect definition of slim thick, a body type women would kill for. However, unlike other women, who used plastic surgery to grow their asses, Aphrodite toned it down a bit, more towards the smaller side. She realized, that while big asses were sexy, men preferred slimmer body types. 

Aphrodite POV

Walking around camp, males were checking me out left to right. I wasn't surprised. I had the perfect ass, pussy, and tits. Most importantly, however, I had a pretty face. It could be compared to the likes of Daisy Keech. I winked at a couple, just for the fun of it. I was placed in the Hermes cabin as I wasn't claimed yet, due to my magic I used to conceal my scent. 

- Lunch time - 

I decided to cause a distraction during lunch, so I could slip some love potion in Percy's cherry blue coke. I turned the horniness level of a couple flirting in the corner. Suddenly snogging with 10 times the force, they were soon on the mess halls floor drawing lots of attention. Percy went to check what was happening, giving me the perfect opportunity. Slyly, I slipped dangerous amounts and innocently walked away. I just had to wait a few hours, till it kicked in at nighttime. 

- 8 o clock - 

Percy would be here any time, so I decided to get prepared. Grinning, I changed into the sexiest outfit I could think off. I wore a skimpy bikini bottom showing off my ass and covering only my pussy. On top I wore a bra, but nothing above it. It showed off my tits nicely, inviting him in. It was made to be removed easily. I summoned candles, placing them. around the room as well as turned on music on a small radio next to the bed. I finished preparing just as I heard a knock on my door. Walking over there, I opened the door not to be faced by 1 person, but two. Standing in front of me , were Percy Jackson and Jason Grace. Although I had not expected this, I grinned ear to ear. I took each by a hand and led them into my dorm. It seemed as if my love potion had also accidently been dropped into Jason's drink, who was sitting next to Percy. Not that I was complaining. I decided to start off with Jason, pulling down his underpants to reveal a respectable 7.5 inch cock. Sucking on it, I felt it immediately harden. Percy stared enviously, but I winked at him signaling he was next. Turning back to Jason, I commenced with haste. Sucking anywhere and everywhere. I moaned, "Fuck, you are so sexy". He replied, "Not as bad as you". Grinning, I took my mouth off his cock and started jerking it off with my hand. I spit on it creating a lubricant. After agitating his cock, I devled right in once more. Biting my lip, I forced my mouth all the way to the end of his cock leaving it there for a few seconds. I was known for my deep throating as I could leave my mouth there far longer than any other female could. I felt liquid flowing into his penis and he yelled, "IM GOING TO CUM". 

"Weak", I thought. He lasted only 5 min. I turned to Percy expecting he wouldn't dissapoint me like Jason did. "Bring it on", he said. I advanced towards him, walking at an angle where my ass was sticking out and my tits were hanging forward. Modern teens labeled it as "breaking my back". I noticed his cock rising in his pants. Pushing him onto the bed, I kissed him. His salty lips on mine we tossed and turned removing each others clothes in the process. All that was left, were Percy's boxers and my bra. Sexily, I removed his boxer. I gasped, Percy had a -a MONSTER COCK. At 10 inches long, feeling it inside of me, was I all I wanted. Taking it, I jerked it off for 3 straight minutes. Some cum spewed out, but he didn't orgasm. Feisty, I like it. Taking his cock, I enveloped it with my mouth starting off slow. As time went on, I went faster and faster going further and further with each suck. He had his hands at the back of my head pushing it down as I went. Finally, I decided to go for the prize. I gave in, giving him what he wanted. Biting my lip and tossing my hair behind my head, I was going to deep threat his 10 inch cock. I thrusted forward, reaching extreme lengths. I felt his hand at the back of my pussy, easing me further. I reached the end of his formidable shaft, and gave it a long hard suck, spewing spit as I went. His moans climaxed, as I slowly removed my mouth, savoring every bit of his cock. I released my mouth, and was shocked to see he still hadn't orgasmed yet. I smirked, "I love a challenge". 

All he said was, "How can a girl be so fucking hot". I blushed at that. He seemed turned on, as he took me by the waist and pulled me off the bed. Jason had rejoined us and hugged me from the back his bare dick on my ass. Holding me steadily, Percy nodded to Jason and without warning, both humped into me. Percy in my pussy and Jason in my eyes. The bliss was too much to handle, I felt like I was in Elysium. I turned into my godly form my sexual features turning perfet, and making me more durable when having sex. I moaned. Again and Again. Louder and louder. Soon enough the only sounds were Percy and Jason's lubricated dicks rubbing inside of me and our moans, which were like music to my ears. Jason realizing he was going to cum pulled out but Percy remained humping harder and harder. Even my godly powers couldnt stop the cum, Percy was packing just too much heat. At the same time, both me and Percy spewed cum all over each other. He looked back up to my face, realizing that he just fucked Aphrodite. "Aphrodite? What are you doing here?", He asked. I just giggled, "I hope you enjoyed that, it will happen again in the near future". 

Percy stood there stunned, staring at my ass as I bent over and walked away.